Chapter 9: Aftermath

There's gonna be a World War 2 weapon added to your harem, can you guys guess what it is? I'll give you a hint, it holds 20 rounds.

-

You slowly open your eyes, waking up by the sound of a beeping monitor that was besides you, you then look around your surroundings, you were laying down on a hospital bed know that your in the hospital, then all of a sudden you feel a bad headache as you start to remember what happened before you blacked out, you remember eating a peaceful breakfast on New Years day, then an explosion afterwards.

Y/N: D-Damnit....

You said with a weak voice, but that voice was enough to hear Five-seven that was sleeping beside you, laying her head down on the side of the bed that you were laying on, she quickly woke up as she looked at you, seeing that you awake she was happy that your okay and not too hurt.

Five-seven: Y/N! Your awake! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?!

She asked in a worried tone voice as you reply to her with a weak smile, slowly placing your hand on her soft cheek and gently crest it softly.

Y/N: I'm fine, Five-seven...I'm just glad that your okay....

You said to her with a weak smile, she then softly hold your hand in place that was on her cheek as she smiled at you and started tear with joy, knowing that your okay.

Five-seven: I'm just glad that your still here with me...

She said as she started to let out more tears, she then let go of your hand as she wipe her tears away, she then lean up close to you as she planted a soft passionate deep kiss on you lips, you were surprised at first but you return to kiss her back, you two then parted as both of you smiled at each other still close to one another.

Five-seven: I love you Y/N....

Y/N: I love you too Five-seven...

You both said as you both smile with happens to one another, moments past as Five-seven calling the girls and Angelia on the phone telling them that your awake.

Five-seven: I just called the others that your awake Master, they should be here in a few minutes.

Y/N: Were are they anyway? Also are the other girls alright after what happened?

Five-seven: The girls are okay, none of them were injured after what happened, there with Angelia and her two subordinates, gathering some info...

She said as you turn to her asking what kind of info are they looking up for and why are they gathering info.

Y/N: Info? On what exactly?

Five-seven: Of who sent those people that tried to kill you...

She said in a dark tone voice, just by hearing what she said, you can tell that she's pissed off that of whoever sent those mercenarys to your house that tried to kill you.

Y/N: O-Oh...I see....

-

Time skip as Angelia and the girls arrived at the hospital, they walked in the room seeing you awake, they sigh in relive as M4 SOP rushed towards you and hugged you tightly, pulling you between her soft breast.

M4 SOP: Master~! Thank god your okay! I was so worried that you might've died!

She said in a worried tone voice as you blushed a bit that your face was between her breast as you mumbled, M4 SOP then lets you go as you catch your breath.

Y/N: E-Ehehe...nice to see your alright SOP...

WA-chan then approach you as she had a pissed off look on her face knowing that she's angry of what happened to you.

Gun Game (Male Reader x Girls' Frontline)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara