Chapter 49: Future Standards

Y/N: So...your telling me that...I've been in a Cryo Stasis Coma for 42 years?

Melantha: You are correct, yes...a lot has happened while you were asleep in that Cryo Champer, like-

Y/N: Does Hentai still exist?!

Melantha: H-Huh?

You cut off Melantha's sentence with a question that completely confused and shocked her at the same time, what Melantha doesn't know about you is that your a degenerate weeb that watches Off-Brand Anime and look at Memes all the time.

Y/N: Answer me women! Does Hentai still exist?! What about Memes?! Are Memes still around?! How many new Hentai's and Memes has been made when I was asleep?! Tell Me?! I NEED TO KNOW!

You exclaimed towards Melantha as she was a bit shock and scared for a bit as she backed away from a little, Melantha was right now rethinking her choose of guarding you while you were in your Cryo Sleep.

Melantha thoughts: I...I don't know what to do...

Melantha: P-Please calm yourself Mr. L/N...I-I can't answer any of those questions consider I never know any of those...

Y/N: WHAT?! Your telling me you don't know what Hentai and Memes are?! Gah! This is the worst! That means Hentai and Memes no longer exists in the future that I'm in! AHHH!!

Melantha: U-Uhhh....

Right know you were having a mental breakdown, thinking about that Hentai and Memes are no longer around and now dead, then the door opened to the room that you and Melantha were in as one familiar individual rushed in.

Sam: C-Commander is everything okay?! I heard-....oh

Sam didn't finish his sentence as he saw you in the floor crying your eyes out as Melantha was standing beside you sweat drop not knowing what to do here.

Melantha: Uhh Sam...I think your friend is having a mental breakdown...

Y/N: Its not true, it can't be true, Hentai and Memes never die right? Right me? Of course me your always right. Hentai and Memes will never die hehehehehehehehehe....

Sam: O-Oh...I see...umm, let me take care of this, one sec.

Sam then reached out of his bag that he got in his back, he then took out two things in it, once he got them he then walked towards you as he then place the first thing he got from his bag in front of you.

Sam: Hey Y/N! Look! Here's a fresh Off-Brand Anime Manga that you never seen before~

Y/N: Huh?!

Once you heard what Sam said you look up in front of you and saw something that made you smile in joy that you started to tear up cries of happiness now.

Sam: A sexy hot-tan girl that's just begging make you see its amazing Art, also its Vanilla, your favorite tag~ Oh! And here's your Daily Dose of Memes right here

Y/N: YES YES YES YES!! YEEEEESSSS!!

Melantha: I....I don't know what's going on...

-

Timeskip as you were now calmed down from your mental breakdown of the thought that Hentai and Memes no longer exist, right now you were sitting down on your patient bed as Sam and Melantha sat close by you, you sat there as you read your Off-Brand Anime with a smug look on your face.

Y/N: Hehe~ Chocolate Waifus, there the best~

Sam: Good to see you still yourself Y/N...

Melantha: So...this is the Y/N that everyone is talking about right? Were not mistaken him with someone else are we?