Chapter 20: Most Wanted

You were walking through the hallways of the mansion, another day has past and Kryuger wanted you and Alisa to go and meet him in his office, as you along with Alisa were walking down through the hallways of the mansion, you wander why Kryuger wanted you and Alisa meet him early in the morning...I mean for crying out loud it's 3 AM in the morning, most of the girls are...surprisingly awake...well, except for G11, she's still sleeping...

Y/N: *yawn* So tired...why did he call us this early for?

Alisa: I'm not so sure...although Kryuger did say its important...

Y/N: Lets get this over with so I can go back to sleep...I'm not used to waking up this early in the morning...

You and Alisa finally arrived outside of Kryuger's office, you knocked on his two wooden doors as to wait for his response for you and Alisa to walk in.

Helian: Please come in you two.

You opened one side of the two wooden doors as you walked in and Alisa followed you behind, you closed the wooden door and walked towards Kryuger's desk, you saw Kalina was also in the office carrying some sort of iPad on her hands.

Kryuger: I'm sorry to wake you up at this time of hour Y/N, but this is something serious that I have to disguise with you...

Y/N: You couldn't wait until the sun was up?

Kryuger: We don't have time to wait and tell you...

Y/N: What you mean...?

Kryuger then turn towards Kalina as he gave her a nod, Kalina nodded back as she then started tapping on her iPad, then a hologram image of you appear in front of you and Alisa, as you closely, something shocked you of what you saw.

Y/N: Most Wanted on the CIA list....what?! How can I be on the Most Wanted on the CIA list, I barely did anything!

Kryuger: We don't why your on the Most Wanted list of the CIA...our intelligence group discovered this an hour ago...

You stood there with words coming out of your mouth as you were shocked to find out that now your own government is also hunting you down.

Kalina: I hate to say it Y/N but...its not just the mercenaries and the hitmans after you...the government is also hunting you now...

Alisa: But, Y/N didn't do any criminal activity, why would the CIA put him on their Most Wanted list...unless they have grudge on him...

Y/N: Why would the CIA have a grudge on me? I barely did anything to piss them off or get there attention...

Kryuger: We believe there after the Phone...

Once Kryuger said the Phone, you then took it out of your pocket and hold it on your hand, you looked at it for a bit, staring on the black screen as you have a  frown on your face.

Y/N: *sigh* Everyone is after this huh...?

Kryuger: You don't understand kid...the Phone your holding right now has EVERY tool of usage for Warfare...of course everyone wants it...if only they know what's the consequence of taking it away from you...

Y/N: So why don't they know the consequences about it?

Kryuger: Because they don't listen, we've told them of what would happen if they kill you or if they take it by force...but they never listen, every single government in this world cares for one thing and one thing only...its power.

You just sigh in stress as you continue to look down on the Phone, staring on the black screen, you then started tapping on the screen but nothing happened, so you then put the Phone back in your pocket as you turn towards Kryuger.