Chapter 19: Past Rejection

Another day has passed, you got a Commader joining you as to help you strategies tactics for your girls in a firefight and in serious situations, but its not like you can just tell your girls to start killing the bad guys and spread bullets everywhere, noooooo~ instead you have to examine your surroundings and make sure everyone of your girls use precision in combat....yea, anyway something about the Commander also shocked you, she maybe cute....but she's a lesbian and a Russian T-Doll that goes by AEK-999 is her girlfriend.

Y/N: *sigh* Yesterday was unexpected....Alisa is a lesbian...its like I have anything against it...

You said to yourself as you walk around the mansion alone, the girls were doing there own thing, relaxing in there rooms, out in the back at the firing range, eating food...mostly SPAS-12 since she's always in the kitchen.

M590: SPAS-12 stop eating every food in the kitchen!

SPAS-12: But I'm hungry!

M590: Your always hungry, you just ate two sandwiches 5 minutes ago!

You can hear SPAS-12 and M590 in the kitchen arguing each other as you walk pass the kitchen, M590 was trying to stop SPAS-12 from eating every food in kitchen so you and the other girls have enough to eat.

Y/N: I got the feeling that most of what SPAS-12 eats goes straight to her boobs...

???: Tell me about it, that Boomstick girl sure has an appetite...

You heard a familiar female voice as you turn towards the source, you saw UMP45 leaning back on the wall around the corner of the hallway with her arms crossed with her causal expression on her face, an expression that you can't figure out.

Y/N: How long have you been standing there?

UMP45: Long enough for those two Boomsticks in the kitchen arguing, anyway; I over heard from the others that Commader Alisa is a lesbian...looks like she's not gonna be part of your harem until you win her over master.

Y/N: Its not like I have a thing against lesbians...its just...I dealt with one in my past highschool days...

UMP45: Ohhhh~ now this is a story that I want to hear~

Y/N: *sigh* you seriously want to hear it?

You asked UMP45 as she started walking up to you, once she was close in front of you, you saw her casual expression meeting your worried gaze.

UMP45: I'm serious, now tell me, or else I'm gonna get naughty with you, if you know what I mean~

UMP45 now had a small smirk on her face as she started to unzip her jacket slowly, this caused you to blush as UMP45 unzips more of her jacker, allowing you to see her small black bra that's covering up her small cleavage.

Y/N: Alright alright I'll tell you...j-just zip up your jacket...

You said in a panic and worrying tone, UMP45 just looked at you with her casual expression as she did what you asked, she zip up her jacket, making her small cleavage not visible to you anymore.