Chapter 12: 16Lab

The next day came, you were suggled up on your master bed, sleeping peacefully, then the sunshine hits your face through the window forcing you cover your face as you move your head into two soft pillows...or is it two soft pillows.

Five-seven: My~ you sure are daring Master, especially early in the morning~

Five-seven said in a seductive tone voice, her change of tone of her voice force you to open your eyes a little bit.

Y/N: Five more minutes ple-

You didn't finish your sentence as you were shock of what you were doing, you head between Five-sevens two soft breast as you had one of your hand groping one of her breast, you had a blush on your face as Five-seven smiled at you while rubbing your head back.

Y/N: U-Uhhh...

Five-seven: If you like master we can stay in bed a bit longer if you like~

You then pulled away between Five-sevens breast as you had a blush on your face while keeping your "little" friend calm down between your legs

Y/N: I-I'm wide awake now so we should get up, hehe...

Five-seven: Awww~ are you sure you don't want to rest a little more master?~

She said in a seductive tone voice as she lay down on the bed revealing her black bra and black panties to you, you had a blush on your face while keeping your "friend" calm down as best you could while closing your legs together.

Y/N thoughts: As much I want to bang her I can't...not yet at least!

Y/N: U-Uhhh...l-lets go see if the others are awake!

You said as you rushed out of the bed room and into the hallway as you left Five-seven behind on the master bed.

-

Moments past after the whole thing with Five-seven, you and her begin to walk together through the mansion as you try to get familiar around the place, you and Five-seven then meet the other girls in the main hallway were Kalina was with them.

Kalina: Oh there you two are, I was wondering what took you two so long, let me guess....you two had sex?

Y/N: W-What?! Of course not...at least not yet...look me and Five-seven were just exploring the place a bit...this mansion is like a maze...

Kalina: True, but don't worry, these girls have been here before, so as long as one of these girls are with you, you won't get lost......are you sure you two didn't have sex?

Kalina question with a smug look on her face, you and other girls blushed a bit as Five-seven was avoiding eye contact from Kalina.

Y/N: Of course we didn't, so stop asking me that!

Kalina: Oh well that's a shame, welp now that you and the girls are here, Mr. Kryuger wanted me to take you down to the 16Lab.

Y/N: Wait, the what now?