Aquatic Fun

Everything was so relaxed. Link felt himself sink through the water bed. He loved how it seemed to wrap his body, engulfing him into a state of comfort. The Zora water bed had always been one of his favourite beds, along with the Rito ones. Maybe he could ask Zelda for his own water bed when they got back to the castle?

"Wake up, Link!"

He felt himself bounce up as someone jumped onto his bed.

"Wake up!" They said again.

Link opened one eye slightly to see Zelda already dressed. She was wearing a light purple blouse with black leggings.

"No..." he replied, hugging her, "You're so comfy..."

"I bet it'd be comfy when you get a foot up your behind." Zelda scolded, but allowed him to hold onto her.

 Link didn't want to wake up. He was wearing clothes, for once, and the bed was comfortable, not to mention the fact that Zelda had joined him, and with her came warmth. There was no way in Hyrule that he was going to get up.

"Link, if you don't get up, I'm leaving you." Zelda stated, a mischievous grin on her face.

As soon as he heard this, Link shot up from his bed and stared at her.

"Tell me you're joking." He muttered.

"Nope, not in the slightest." She lied.

Link scrambled out of bed and ripped off the clothes he was sleeping in. He then proceeded to delve into his bag, trying to find some clothes for the day. Zelda chuckled to herself. Of course she wasn't possibly going to leave him. She could never dream of a life without him, but seeing the General in a frantic state was amusing.

"There, I'm ready!" He announced, "Please don't leave me..."

Today he was wearing a red tunic with green patterns. Link had taken a fancy to spicing up his wardrobe, so he intended to change his clothes as often as he could.

"I could never leave you." Zelda smiled, kissing him on his lips.

She laughed when she noticed his cheeks flush.

"Come on, we've got a lot planned for today." She said, pulling him out of the room.

"Ah, so what have you two been getting up to last night?" Sidon asked with a smirk as they met him in the main area of the domain.

"Sleeping." Link said bluntly, "and anyway, why is it any of your business?"

Sidon shrugged.

"Your cheeks were red, that's all." He said.

Link slapped his cold hands on his cheeks and glared at the Zora.

"Looks like you're always getting up to a lot, then, Sidon." He exclaimed, "Your cheeks are always red!"

He high-fived Zelda and stared at Sidon triumphantly.

"Serve up some roasted fish for breakfast, why don't you?" Zelda laughed.

"Ugh, fish..." Link muttered, "I can't deal with that in the morning."

"Speaking of which, you're welcome to have some breakfast." Sidon said humbly, "Then maybe perhaps go see my father?"

The Hylians agreed and proceeded to have their breakfast, consisting of some omelette on toast. Link and Zelda chatted and laughed over their meal, finalising their plans for the day, and thinking of what to say to the King.

"Let's make it quick." Link whispered once they were done with their breakfast and standing below the royal chamber.

"We'll just say a quick hello." Zelda whispered back, ruffling his hair affectionately.