Spa Day

A few more days passed, and the week was almost at an end. Link groggily flopped onto his bed with exhaustion, still dressed in military attire. Today was his afternoon off, and never before has he needed a rest. Commanding the military was tiring enough, but on top of his regular duties, he had to plan the wedding with Zelda, and inspect the decoration and food.

"All of this hassle for a wedding..." He muttered, his face planted in the bed.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in..."

Zelda peered into his room, then giggled.

"Come on, change out of your clothes, and let's go. Wear something comfortable." She commanded.

"No, go away, I'm tired..."

"Oh, come on, Link!"

"Where are we even going?"

"It's a surprise..."

Link turned his head to the side so that he could look at her, then scowled. She was dressed in a loose white blouse and leggings, suggesting that wherever they were going or doing was a very casual.

"Please, Link, hurry up." She pleaded, "Trust me, you'll really like this... I think."

He groaned as he slid out of the bed reluctantly, then stood up to face her.

"What do you mean by, 'wear something casual'?"

"It doesn't matter." She said hastily, "Throw anything on, you'll be taking it all off again anyway."

His eyes widened as he began pulling off his tunic.

"N-no, not like that..." Zelda clarified.

She hurried over to his dresser, and quickly retrieved a random tunic and a pair of trousers, before tossing it to Link, who was standing in the middle of the room in just his pants, look slightly bewildered.

"No, Zelda, these clothes are ugly." He whined.

"It doesn't matter, just hurry up and put them on!"

The second Link put on his boots, the Queen grabbed hold of his hand, and tugged him out of the room.

"Jolly today, aren't we?" He remarked as they dashed through the castle.

Zelda came to a stop in front of a door, then threw it open enthusiastically, allowing Link to enter the room.

"Ladies first." She smirked.

He rolled his eyes as he entered the room. Even after four years of living in the castle, quite a few of the rooms were still rather unfamiliar to him, and this was one of them. When he walked into the room, he laid his eyes on a man and a woman, both looking as though they'd be waiting.

"No, Zelda, I swear I was joking about couple therapy!" He gasped, "This isn't needed! We're doing perfectly-"

"This is exactly what you need." Zelda smiled, "You're always so tense and on-edge. I've organised a spa day for the two of us, just like I said I would."

"A spa day?"

"Yes, darling." The man responded, stepping forward, "I am Zarram, and this is Phitria."

The woman waved at them.

"The Queen suggested that the two of you should have a relaxing day to conclude this week." She explained.

Link glanced at Zelda, and saw that she had a goofy grin on her face.

"Well, the two of you should go take your clothes off and lay down on those." Zarram said with a wink as he pointed to two bed-like tables, "Don't forget to use that towel, we don't want to be seeing any cheeks."