Chapter 32: Sister Dear

Starfire turned around, greeted by a smirking Blackfire.

"Sister." She grumbled.

"Now don't get that tone with me, your the one that called." Blackfire scoffed. "Must be something important to need me and not your little titan friends."

Star sighed and looked down. Blackfire cocked her head to the side and squinted, reading her little sisters body language, she turned and motioned for her Starfire to follow. As they walked through the lobby Blackfire kept turning around looking behind her, keeping her eyes on the younger tamaranian. Starfire couldn't be bother by this motion though, she glanced around the room at the different creatures held in the facility. Anything from the Centari moon systems to even a couple criminals that Titans had encountered on earth had taken residence in the corrections unit. Black fire stopped at a table next to a long scaling window, she pulled out a chair and sat down motioning for Star to do the same.

"So what brings you to this wretched rock." Blackfire said. "I doubt your here for cocktails."

Starfire looked out the window. "I want to change." She said. "I am tired of being pink, and girly. I want to be different."

Blackfire glared back. "Why don't you ask Raven, She's pretty good at being dark."

Starfire turned her attention away from the window and glared at her sister.

Blackfire smirked. " You can't, Can you."

Starfires eyes lit green.

" That's a good start Little sister. Stop holding back your anger." Blackfire said. "But if you want me to help you, you have to get me out of here."

"Ill talk to the guards." Starfire said as her eyes returned to her normal color. She turned and walked towards the receptionist. Blackfire looked out the window, or what looked like her looking out the window. She stared at her sisters reflection walking away, actually wondering what was going on inside her sisters mind. In the time they had grown up together Starfires attitude and outlook had never changed, she was always overly happy and positive, seeing the good in the world. This wasn't like her.

---------------

The team sat at the round table, menus in hand.

"All meaty meat delight!" Cyborg said happily, trying to mask any sense of worry in his voice.

"No way dude. We are going Veggie, all in." Beastboy rebutted

Alfred leaned over to Raven. "Are they always like this?" She nodded "Yep."

Across the table sat Bumble Bee who noticed Robin staring hopelessly at the Mustard bottle on the table.
"Hey, Keep staring at it like that and I'm gonna give you a straw to drink it with." The team fell silent as all eyes landed on her.

"What?" She chuckled nervously

The silence was interrupted by the sound of Cyborgs arm ringing.

"I'll be right back." He said as he hurried out of the doors to the car. He pressed answer as he climbed in the car and shut the door. Normally he would take calls in the open, but with the situation at hand he didn't want any one, specifically Robin, hearing what was said.

"You got Cyborg."

"Hello Mr.Cyborg, This is Andromeda Galaxy Department of Corrections, Officer Tanya. We would just like to inform you that one of your team mates... Uhhh Starfire is taking out Inmate 306 for the afternoon. We do need your permission before we allow it to happen."
Cyborgs eyes widened.
" You can let her out, but two guards must go with her and keep me updated on every move they make." Cyborg said.

" Yes sir. But aren't you going to ask who 306 is?" Officer Tanya replied.

Cyborg looked up through the windshield at Robin standing in front of the car staring back.

"No, I know exactly who it is. Don't put anything past her." Cy replied.

" Thank you." Officer replied. Cyborg hung up. He stepped out of the car.

"Where is she." Robin said. Cyborg sighed. " She's in the Andromeda Galaxy."

Robin's fist clenched knowing what was there and who she was there for. Cyborg saw the look on his friends face. "She's taking BlackFire out for the afternoon."
Robin's breath stopped. His hand went right to his communicator.

"Hey, trust her. She needs this." Cyborg said. Robin let go of his communicator. "I have two guards going with them, and she can take care of her self." He put his hands on Robins shoulders and patted them.

"When she's ready she'll be back. Robin she loves you, but she's lost right now and she doesn't want to put that on you. She'll regroup and come back and you'll have her under your cape again in no time." Robin looked up and smiled at Cyborg. He was right, Robin was extremely protective of Star, but he had good reason. He watched his parents die before his eyes, he wasn't going to let that happen to his little glimmer of light. He looked over his shoulder at the setting sun as he followed Cyborg back into the pizza place. He stopped. Pulled out his phone, and sat on the curb for awhile texting to a special girl. Re-reading and checking for mistakes before he sent the message. By the time he had finished stars had begun to show through the dark canvas, directly above his he could see the Andromeda constellation through the city lights. He smiled, a little worried, but still nonetheless in love with his sweet space princess.