Ch.15: Le Grand Guignol

It was a beautiful day, as Klaus layed in bed shirtless in his room. He was obviously in pain from Papa Tunde's blade being in his chest. Elijah was watching him, clearly conflicted.

"This was all you," he said to Klaus. Then he uses a scalpel to slice into him along the red scar bisecting his chest, before jamming his fist into the open wound to grab the blade. Then he finally pulled the knife out of Klaus' chest, and Klaus groaned, waking up now. "Niklaus, it was not my desire to bring you pain, but I will not see you hurt Rebekah."

Klaus weakly said, "Elijah. You will pay for this."

Katherine entered the room and Elijah turned to look at her.

"Katerina," he greeted. "I hope that you'll do us all a favor and watch over Klaus. Of all the people here, you're the only one he wouldn't slaughter. Now, I fear Sabine will be making a final move against us. I intend to find her and to end this."

"Of course," she said, actually find herself happy to help Klaus, which was strange after everything he'd done to her for the last 500 years. But carrying Klaus' child, she was technically now a Mikaelson, so she was now a part of all this drama that came with this dysfunctional family of theirs. Besides, she hated to see Klaus in pain. She had to help him any way she could.

She watched, as Elijah left, before going to sit at Klaus' bedside.

Meanwhile, at the Bayou, Celeste whom was still inside Sabine's body, was tied to a tree with the wolves watching her and guarding her until Katherine got there, some still in wolf form and others in human form.

"So, what's this, payback? Look. I'm sorry I tricked you. I wasn't after you," Celeste said, frustrated.

"What, and we were just collateral damage? You almost burned her alive in that plantation fire," Eve said, talking about Katherine.

Celeste struggled against the ropes to free herself, and Eve used the rifle to shoot a warning shot near Celeste.

"Careful, Celeste. I'd rather not do that if I were you," she said.

Back at the compound, Katherine was still seated on his bedside, waiting, as he slowly began to recover, her letting him feed from her wrist. She'd never thought in any amount of years or experience that someday she'd be letting Klaus feed from her, or even that she'd ever be human again.

"Klaus, we have to talk. I know you're raving mad at Rebekah and Elijah, and I don't care what you do about Marcel, but they're your family. You can't just kill Rebekah. She's your sister. You've looked out for her for 1,000 years and now you're just going to kill her for a stupid mistake she made in 1919? As for Elijah, I ask that you don't harm him. He was just doing what he thought he had to. Otherwise, you would've killed her and he couldn't let that happen."

Klaus finished and let go of her wrist. He then looked at her.

"I'm too weak for one of your talks right now. She's done what no one else has managed to do to me for 1,000 years; Rip my heart out. I'd let me guard down and given in to happiness—more fool, I." He sat up in bed. "They betrayed me, and brought to town the one thing I've been running from for centuries." He didn't have to say who, since he knew that she knew who it was. Mikael. But now that was over with since he'd killed him a year ago before Mikael could kill him.