Ch.37: Afterward

It had been months of peace after Alistair had nearly killed him. Following that, a vampire enemy of Kat's had tried to go after them to get to her, which had resulted in more bloodshed. This time, it showed all of their enemies not to go after them. Especially, since they'd established a more firm perimeter in the form of trusted Crescent wolves. And the fact that Kat had learned that despite being a hybrid, she still had her magic intact. She just hadn't realized it.

Many years later, they were all still living in New Orleans at the compound, Hope now grown into a teenager, and having learned control of her magic from the best people in her family. Freya and Katherine. Despite everything that had come against them, they all had been able to stay together, and Katherine continued her love triangle with Klaus and Elijah. It was complicated, and as a teenager now, Hope understood that, so it wasn't completely weird to her, and Elijah and Klaus were okay with the love triangle. And because of the control of all of her abilities she had that her family taught her, she didn't have to leave the city to go to school, which she was thankful for. And so, everything continued as always, with them being stronger than ever together.