18

Inari's P.O.V.
Right now I'm in front of gate of Konoha.It's 11:47pm I don't know how fast I got here but it doesn't matter I'm resting a little and I slowly make my way toward guards "Hi I'm Inari Yamanaka I was on my training for chunin exams so I'm here"I said showing them my ID.They both look puzzled "Sure you may pass" they both said looking at me up and dawn.Strange I just nodded and walked through.While on my way to my home I saw Ichiraku shop so I walked to the shop and said "One ramen please." Soon my ramen was ready while eating in corner of my eye I saw Naruto coming this way it's pretty late I wonder why he is here.He didn't seems to notice me so he ordered ramen."Hi Naruto how was your training"I asked turning around so I could face him. "Huh who...who are you"he asked he probably didn't recognize me because of my hair."Oh it's me Inari,long time no see"I answered and continue eating my ramen.
"What Inari-chan,is that really you,you changed a lot if it wasn't for your voice I wouldn't believe you,oh my god"he said looking at me up and down.I wonder where did this chan come from,we were always like brothers so there wasn't much chan and kun thing.I saw his eyes forming a little heart."Yeah I changed a lot you know not only by look but buy my view of world too changed,but nothing serious of course."I said winking"I had to train outside of fire land so I couldn't see you"I continue talking."Oh great I hope that you and I will fight in finals,but I don't know I heard that Sakura and others trained hard too." He said looking serious."Hm yeah but don't worry nothing will stop me from winning in every match,even if Sakura is stronger I don't care I have to win,and nothing will be in my way not even our friendship."I said glaring at nothing.Before he could replies I payed for my ramen and walked away.

Naruto P.O.V.
I didn't realize it was her till she said so.We were talking and I said "Oh great I hope that you and I will fight in finals,but I don't know heard that Sakura and others trained hard too"serious,I mean I hope we can go to finals like just me and her and then fight and see who is winner.But I know others are strong too so it won't be easy.She then said "Hm yeah but don't worry nothing will stop me from winning in every match,even if Sakura is stronger I don't care I have to win,and nothing will be in my way not even our friendship"bringing me out of my thoughts.When these words left her mouth I almost screamed at how her voice sounded dead,and she glared at nothing in particular but it was so scarry I swear.It was as if she was ready to kill everyone of us so she could win.I know her dream is to be greatest ninja ever but isn't it too early for her to be ready to kill her friends for her goal.She sound same as Sasuke but a lot scarier with her new looks.And when we touched thing about her new looks it really is different from what I saw her at.She was always pretty but this is beautiful.I just hope that others don't fall for her too.Yeah I felt for her right now even if she is scary.And I know others will too.I just hope we all will be alive when this exam finish.And if we die I hope it's not by Inari killing us all.For now I can just hope.