Inari P.O.V.
After out training I was injured not badly but it does hurt.I practised my byakugan and some of Yamanakas jutsus.Kimmie didn't use his try power on me but still it was hard.I slowly made my way to Tazunas place.When I got there I saw everyone sleeping.So I made as little noise as possible.I then took of to sleep.
(Next morning)
I woke up before others.I decided to take a little walk through village.While walking I saw little boy getting beaten up so I did what I taught was right.I saved him and give him some money."Hey what is little pretty girl like you doing here. Let's go honey let's have some fun."said some guy which seems to be at his twenties."Yo you leave her alone."said some voice behind me I turned around and saw Sasuke."And what will you do about it"asked guy smirking."He won't do anything but I will brake your jaw Ok now be good boy and leave us alone"I said while walking toward him.He slowly backed away."Thanks Sasuke but I would finish him without your help."I said and started walking.He just followed me and didn't said anything.Then we heard loud bang and we immediately run toward that sound.And we came to sight of Kakashi sensei and Zabuza fighting with Gato and his gang.They were having troubles because Gatos gang had more members I looked at Sasuke and we booked our heads and run toward them and helped sensei and Zabuza.Sakura and Haku arrived after awhile and helped us.We finished them fast and started walking home so we can rest.We were walking in silence when Kakashi said "Inari when did you come home last night""Um i don't know I think it was 2am why" I said questionably."I heard some people saw demon called Kimmie last night and said he was fighting with someone but didn't saw with whom cuz they were scared so they just run away."he said looking at me suspiciously."I started to sweat a little and chough two times before saying"No it wasn't me I heard some noise so I decided to go home."while playing with my fingers."You sure you look like you w--"he said still suspicious but thankfully Naruto run to us and started talking"Guys why did you leave without me I was sleeping one moment and next I woke up without any of you around I was like did they just leave me to fight or train without me and I wanted to find you so I can train or fight with you and I run all the way to here for nothing I mean y-"he started talking in unbelievable sped and I just couldn't keep up with him so thankfully Sakura hit him on his head and he stopped talking."Guys we will train a little now so we can leave tomorrow morning."Kaksshi sensei said."Sensei will we learn how to summon something or fly or something cool."Naruto asked excited.
"Ok first I will show you how it goes and you will try doing it after me."he said ignoring Naruto.He the walked on tree only using his feet.He said that we must concentrate just enough to walk on it.I take my position and took a deep breath I focus chakra on my feet and slowly walked to the top of the tree.I whatched them.Sakura was good but on the first half she sat on an branch.Naruto and Sasuke didn't do bad but they weren't good ether "So Inari for now has more chances to become hokage and take revenge for you Sasuke and get Sasukes attention then you guys"said proud Kakashi sensei.I just looked at them and jumped dawn and said "Bye I'm going to train since I'm done here."
"Kimmie let's go"I said in my mind and in speed of light for to deepest part of forest."