15

Inari's P.O.V.
I was now in my room packing my things,I still didn't say anything to anyone I will when I'm ready to go I just asked mom to leave some food for me.I have to say it's really sad to see in which way my life is going.I have friend here and I have my dream but it's on the other side.Big pressure is on me I don't know what to do I know I said I would stay with them but again it's my life we are talking about. Do I really want to leave this village for my dream which I don't know will even come true.I decided to run after my dream.I was done packing I got food packed it too and walked in living room."Mom,dad,Ino since you know I have to fight in final chunin exam part in about month I found myself sensei and I will have to leave village I hope you have nothing against it since you know my dream."I explained looking at them with sad eyes."Honey we don't have anything against it but be careful we don't want you to go in wrong way with decisions in your life."I just nodded not saying anything cuz I know it won't be worth it.We all hugged and I slowly walked out of house and walked toward forest.When forest came in my sight I saw shark looking like guy alone there,he smiled toward me and said"You came I see,I didn't know you were serious about leaving with us I mean it's not every day that ninjas leave village just to train."while we together took off."Yeah it was hard decision but I decided to chase my dreams and not be weak in front of challenge."I answered and smiled.After a while we got there he made some hand sights and a giant rock moved and we made our way inside.There were some guys and one girl."Guys let's all introduce ourselves.Hi I'm Kisame and welcome in our organization."said guy with whom I came here."Hi I'm Konan nice to see another girl here."said pretty and only woman here.
"I'm Deidara and art is feeling,art is explosion, un"said guy with long yellow hair."Name is Sasori"said puppet like guy "Itachi here"said guy from yesterday."I'm Hidan bitch and Jashin is real"said guy with silver hair."I'm Kakuzu don't touch my money and everything will be fine"said guy while counting money."Tobi is Tobi,Tobi is a good boy"said guy with lollipop like mask."I'm Pain and I'm leader welcome one of us will train you each day and when that chunin exam of your finish we will start real training and you will go on missions with us."said guy with oh so many piercings."Oh sure um hi everyone I'm Inari nice too meet you all and you too in that wall there"I introduced myself and walked toward wall and bringing some green looking guy out of it."Hi we are Zetsu"said guy.Oh this will be so interesting.