Narrator P.O.V.

It was 6:30 when Inari woke up.She first brush her hair  and go to the bathroom.When she was ready she leave for academy.When she walked in there was only Sasuke so she said hi and sat on her seat.After 40 minutes other came and room was full.They already had a test yesterday so they will be put on teams today.

Inari P.O.V.
When Iruka sensei come in the room it was just silence that can be heard so he begin telling us our teammates.
"Team 7 Inari Yamanaka, Naruto Uzumaki"
Me and Naruo both cheered and smiled."Sasuke Uchiha" now me and Sasuke are smiling and Naruto is sad.
"And Sakura Haruno"Sakura is happy to be with Sasuke but not with Naruto.She and I are Ok we don't talk that much after she fought with Ino but we don't hate each other.
(Time skip)
We are currently waiting for our sensei.When Naruto wanted to prank him by putting sponge between door for making us wait so long.
Sakura was trying to stop him."Dobe you really think he will fall for that he is elite ninja"Said Sasuke.
"You never know maybe he is just lazy,so let's make a bet if it hit him you buy me food,but if it don't I will be your slave for week."I said."Sure."He said.Just then door open and sponge fall straight on our sensei's head.Naruto and I start laughing Sakura started saying sorry and Sasuke just hn-ed.Then he said "My first expression of you is that you all are idiots.Meet me on the roof."and poofed away.We all slowly started walking on the roof.
"So introduce yourself from the left to right,start"
Said sensei
"What do you mean sensei,why don't you do it first then us."Sakura said.In this moment I don't know is she stupid or is she trying to get more informations."Ok my name is Kakashi Hatake I like what I like and I don't like what I don't like.As for hobby I have many and my dream I never taught about it,now you in orange start"
(Time skip)
"And last but not least girl with blonde hair start"said sensei."My name is Inari Yamanaka,I like myself I don't like arrogant people,my hobby is training my dream is to be the greatest ninja that ever existed."I finished.
"So all of you are different in your special ways,meet me tomorrow in 5 am in training ground and don't eat you will poke."And he disappeared.
"Guys before we go home I think we have to make a plan and work as a team so teamwork is what we need for anything.Wgatever mission or test we are going to have let's work as a team okey."I said.They agreed and we all headed to our homes.When I walked in the house something delicious was smelling so I yelled"Mom I'm home"and walked in the room and sat dawn with them and started to eat."How was your day sweetie"asked dad."It was fine I'm on team with Sasuke,Sakura and Naruto.We are going tomorrow in the training ground to meet our sensei."I answered."That is good honey"mom said."Ino how are you and your team"I asked."Same as you "She said and smiled."Dad let's go and train"I said as we finished eating."Sure let's go"and that how we trained till 9:00 pm and when we got home we immediately fall asleep.

I'm sorry but English isn't my first language.