Chapter 32 : Revelations

Start from the beginning

" You never realized what place you hold in my life, Arnav. Why do you think I am your personal assistant for last 6 years? Just because Arvind uncle told me? Then you really never understood me. What even I expect from an idiot like you, you destroyed your own life by pushing away Khushi, and I was a mere friend of yours.. Anyway, how much I am angry on you or did I forgave you or not, that does not matter anymore. But I am still with you, and that's the point." Aman said maintaining his calm while Arnav was drowning in more guilt.

" I am..." Arnav was cut off by Aman again, " I don't need your sorry Arnav. I have moved past that phase. Anyways, come back with Khushi.. Everyone is waiting."

"We are on the way." Arnav said and was about to end the call but halted hearing Aman next words, "By the way Arnav , your love is waiting for you in RM."

Arnav frown a little not getting Aman's words, " huh? Who love? Sorry I did not get you."

" Sheetal Kapoor is waiting for you in RM...impatiently..." Aman said while holding the bubbling smile remembering how Sheetal was got scared when she was allotted a guest room in RM campus.

"What the ??? Who the hell allow Sheetal to enter in RM ? and Why you did not do anything?" Arnav felt as clueless as well as angry listening that woman is staying in his house.

" Welcome back ASR... actually, me and Shyam jiju do that honor. We thought everything needed to be clear, once and for all... and ya, no need to thank us, We are always there for helping you out." Aman said last line chuckling while clearly getting how much furious Arnav might be now...But it is needed...

" Amy, You are such a..." Arnav wanted to scream but due to Khushi's sleeping form he gulp down the bubbling anger within him and allow Aman to give him his share of punishment as a form of Sheetal..

"I know.. We are waiting here in RM to see the drama with popcorn.. come soon ASR..." with that Aman cut the call leaving behind a little bit irritated, but somewhere contented Arnav...

Indeed life is taking a turn...

Aman wanted to bring back Arnav from his guilt trip, so that he can face the present and fight back for his happiness.

It's not that he has forgiven Arnav, No.. Not at all..

But few relations and emotions cannot be erased so easily. We turn our back from them because we don't want to get hurt from the same person who holds important strings of our life, we wanted to protect ourselves..that's it...and both Aman and Khushi did the same. Both of them are different , their pain and struggle are different in matter with Arnav... but one thing was common, their emotional attachment with him...it was unbreakable...

Both Aman and Khushi tried to hate Arnav or may be tried to curse him but neither Aman nor Khushi ever tried to be Apathetic towards Arnav.. Hate is also a strong emotion just like Love which connects us with a person...and if said well, love and hate are two opposite side of a coin... It is apathy which erase a person's existence from another person's life...and Aman and Khushi none tried to do this once, never... and today, after all these chaos Arnav finally realized the true strength of love and meaning of true friend in the form of Khushi and Aman respectively...

Looking at Khushi's sleeping form he slowly pick her up in bridal style and placed her in passenger seat. Khushi slowly opened her eyes and looked at her surrounding.

" We are.." Khushi was too clueless and it seems every other memories has erased from her memory.

" We are going to HOME, together... Everyone is waiting for US..." With That Arnav finished buckling up Khushi's seat belt, while Khushi again closed her eyes.. Looking at Khushi serene face Arnav took a deep breath and started the car towards RM...