Author's Note and Prologue

Hey there, guys!

My name's not Amy, but you guys may call me Amy for, I don't know, connection. This is my first time writing for Smosh, but not for Wattpad, because I have another account for another fandom which shall be a secret.

Anyhoo-hoo, this is "A Wrench in the Gears," a fan fiction for our very own adorable Damien Haas! For anyone as in love with Damien as I am, feel free to use your own name and physical appearance instead of Jade's. I just wanted to make a character, so that I can easily picture how to write the story.

Some reminders: I'm not the most active writer, because I'm in college, but I do try and write to keep myself sane. For those wondering, I'm taking a pre-law course, and it's something real scary. I'm pretty sure that, by the time I become a lawyer, Wattpad would be a bit difficult to use for this busybody!

Also, I tend to overtalk in my author's notes before every chapter, so I try to limit some words. For update announcements, though, feel free to check out my Message Board and go follow! You may get a follow back. We all love Smosh.

I also plan other fan fictions soon with our other lovely characters, but for the meantime, it's our lovely blue-haired boi. This will be in two points of view, alternating between Damien and Jade for every other chapter.

For now, I hope you really enjoy it! Disclaimer's at the story description. And here's the prologue in Damien's point of view.

See yaaa!

-/-/-

A friend of mine once told me that being pooped on by a bird was destiny, because somehow the bird drops its poop without knowing it would hit someone, the wind moves just at the right amount of time and power to make sure it falls, and out of all the one-person position you would be standing on, you would be in exactly where it falls.

I just laughed. That friend was Shayne, and it was for a TNTL thing. Apparently, bird poop was a wrench in the gears but in the perfect time and in the perfect place. I refused to believe his Bird Poop Destiny theory, or as he called it, the BPD, but I just couldn't see how the BPD was possible. Nothing was made out of mere coincidence, because everything is planned the way they are.

This may sound like an episode of How I Met Your Mother, but trust me: this one ends in a better way.

"Hey, guys! It's another episode of Day Jobs!" Courtney says into the camera just a second after she presses record. "Today, we'll be going to the Staples Center to watch, you probably guessed it, a boxing game!"

"How could they possibly guess that?" Shayne asks, laughing.

"It's in the title, description, and our social media, man," Keith answers.

"Thanks a lot, Sarah," Olivia says, squinting her eyes at the camera. "Spoilers."

"So after watching a boxing game, we're gonna head on over to one of the nicest boxing training rings out there near the HQ, and we're gonna bring out the big guns," Shayne continues, looking into the camera. "We're actually gonna do what professional boxers do and fight!"

"Damien over here is just going to stand and watch, because he recently got out one of his wisdom teeth," Courtney says before pointing at me. "Even though he can speak, he can't be punched today."

"In my defense, Damien shouldn't be punched ever," Ian says as he drives, chuckling. "He should just be taken care of like a marshmallow."

"He should just find a wife!" Shayne shouts, making everyone erupt into a laughter. "No, really. Find a wife. Who knows, maybe today is the day that Damien finds da wifey of his lifey."

"That is so lame," Olivia remarks, laughing at Shayne. "Anyway, we're actually really near now, and honestly, I can't wait to punch Ian."

"Aw, yeah, punch your boss day!" Keith exclaims, making everyone laugh and making Ian stop the car. "Just kidding, man." Ian starts to drive again.

Again, I didn't believe in the BPD, but somehow, if I weren't in the Staples Center that day, Shayne could have been wrong about the BPD. There was nothing in the world that could prove his theory correct if we didn't do any of that, if I weren't a part of Smosh, and if the love of my life wasn't there on the very same day for the very same game.

-/-/-

A Wrench in the Gears [Damien Haas]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें