A/N: Happy Thanksgiving! Let me know what you are all thankful for in the comments! I'm thankful for you guys <3 Enjoy the special holiday chapter ^.^

Cameron's POV

"Cam can you set the table?" My mom called over the clanging of dishes as she cooked, and the voices of our relatives talking in the living room. I'm not much of a "family person" so no, I was not socializing.

"Sure..." I said. I stood at the doorway of the living room and counted how many people there were. Six in all. Great, five people I have to pretend to like all day. Yeah, my family is a little nuts, and considering I'm the only kid, well, I'm treated like a baby. I took out six plates and silverware.

"Oh, add two because we have more people coming." My mom added. I rolled my eyes, careful not to let her see.

"Great..." I mumbled. Thanksgiving. I have no problem with the holiday, I love the idea of appreciating what we have. And don't even start on the food; talk about food baby. I'm just not a fan of constantly being ignored by the people who asked me to be the flower girl for almost all of their weddings since they had no other choice.

I set all the plates down around the table and put silverware next to each. As I went I made a mental seating chart just so I could figure out who has yet to arrive. Me, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Aunt Sue, Uncle Dan... That was it. I couldn't think of anyone else who would be coming. The doorbell rang and my dad ran to answer it.

"Mom? Who else is coming?" I asked, wondering who I missed.

"Oh, you know the new neighbors down the street?" She asked. New neighbors? There were no new neighbors.

"Uh, no?" I said. She turned to face me.

"The ones who moved in at the beginning of the summer; your boyfriend Mike, and his brother. You know I didn't realize your teacher lived so close to us." My jaw dropped. The front door opened and I heard my dad talking to Vic and Mike. Oh this will be an interesting family gathering...

"My boyfriend?" I asked, playing dumb, even though she was wrong to begin with, at least with which brother... My mom nodded as she continued cooking.

"Yeah, I could tell by how much time you spend over at their house. I completely support that decision, even if he is a little goofy, anyone's better than Andy..." She explained. I would agree with her there for once. Mike had come over a few times and Mom met him. I realized I had to play it off like I wasn't happy to see my teacher though.

"But why did you ask my teacher to come over!?" I groaned.

"Don't you know their family lives far away? I felt bad that they would be all alone. Now shush and be polite!" She slapped me with a dish rag as she walked by to greet Mike and Vic. "Hi! It's so nice to see you two, I'm glad you could make it!" She started. The guys smiled as they came in and were quickly engulfed in an overly-friendly mother hug. "And Michael, I'm so glad you're treating my Cammy well!" She gushed as she patted Mike on the back. Mike looked completely lost at the statement and Vic gave me a confused look. I couldn't exactly explain what was going in in that moment so instead I stepped up to Mike and did the only thing I could to try to get the message across to both of them.

I kissed him.

Not a little peck, a real kiss. Like what Vic and I did at the concert. I made it look as real as one can while suppressing the vomit begging to come up. As soon as I heard Mom 'aww' I discretely shoved him away.

"Hey...babe..." I forced out between gritted teeth. Mike gave me a stunned look and a nervous smile back. "Hi Vi--Mr. Fuentes. Glad you two could come..." I choked out. He forced a smile but looked kind of upset that I kissed Mike right in front of him. I'm sure he understood why though.