Vic had asked me out two days ago and I couldn't be more ecstatic. Vic blushed every time he looked at me and I counted that as an accomplishment to be proud of. Mike was still shipping us more than necessary, but it wasn't like I really minded. I mean it's better than him hating me for it.  I just wished I was eighteen and out of school so we could be together for real. Vic was being really hesitant with me, and I'm hoping it's just because we just got togetehr, but he won't even kiss me. Is it too early? Oh no, I'm turning into one of those girls...

Vic and I didn't get a lot of time to talk in school, but we texted a lot. He was a fun texter, he used a lot of emojis and faces that made me laugh. Last night he said he was going to bed and I asked if he wanted company (he totally did), but he sent me the sleeping face and I sent him the two people kissing and the z's. I can just imagine how he rolled his eyes and chuckled to himself. He loves me.

At school today, I didn't have English, and I'm always late to my SVIP period, even though I made a conscious effort to get there earlier. It didn't happen. Damn my lateness.

I strode into class none the less and smirked at the cute teacher--I mean, the guy I' going out with. I was super excited for the concert this weekend and prayed I wouldn't screw it up. It seems like I'm prone to bad relationships recently... Vic looked up from his desk and held my gaze a little longer than normal. His hair was straigtened and I was actually really taken aback by how extra amazing he looked today.

"You're late." He said, somewhat indifferently. I was always late but only now had he been pointing it out. He was probably waiting to check me out like always...I mean, never...

"I always am, why? Worried I wouldn't show?" I asked with a shrug. My cocky-flirty side had returned with unprecedented confidence now that I was sure Vic liked me. No one even questioned my attitude; it was fantastic. He sighed in response to my comment just to pretend he was unaffected, although he obviously was.

I sat at the back of the classroom and kept watch over all the frosh to make sure no one misbehaved. I was such a good little helper! Vic glanced back at me a few times and I was already staring back at him. I remember doing this book when I was a freshman; To Kill A Mockingbird.

"So, how has Jem's attitude changed throughout the book?" Vic asked. The class was dead; not a single person even tried to answer. Vic was getting irritated. If I were a teacher, I would demand a high level class. I wouldn't be able to put up with this type of class. I was getting bored too so I tried to get the class going...or answer the question myself... I shot my hand up after a few moments of deafening silence. Vic chuckled at me and nodded.

"How about our SVIP set an example? Cam?" Some of the class turned to me and some I swear were asleep. I didn't care, I really just wanted to impress Vic.

"Jem becomes more compassionate throughout the book. At the beginning, Atticus explains to him that it's a sin to kill a mocking bird, AKA something that does nothing to hurt us. After watching the trial with Tom, Jem learns how unfair it is to punish someone for not doing anything wrong. We see this change when he yells at Scout for wanting to kill the bug at the end...so yeah..." Vic chuckled.

"Yeah, exactly. Now, just to test you, can you relate that to Othello?" I hesitated and dropped my head while I thought. I thought I had given a good answer...way to make me look stupid, Vic... "Well, that's fine, this isn't your cla--"

"No wait!" I stopped him. "Iago is like a foil to Atticus; Cassio and Othello didn't do anything wrong yet Iago's trying to get revenge on them." Vic sighed and crossed his arms.

"Well, know-it-all..." He muttered. I sat up straighter in triumph. "Anyway, good. You should all be in the same mindset as Cameron." Some if the class nodded. The rest of class was boring except for a few quick glances shared between Vic and I. At the end, all the freshmen left and I hung back to talk to Vic. I started towards him after I had gathered my stuff.

"You know, you could be a great English teacher if you wanted to be." He said as he organized some stuff. I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm not into the whole...kids thing." I said. Just the thought of being around people younger than me made me cringe; it always has. Vic pouted a little and shrugged.

"Guess it's not for everyone."

"Why? You are?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure, kids are fine. I mean I'm kind of dating one right?" He joked and poked my side as he passed me and erased the board. I loved when he did that because I could stare at his ass and he never noticed. I sighed.

"I'm only seventeen." I said. He turned back to me.

"Yeah, and that sentence could be taken two different ways." I walked up to him. "You're going to be late for your next class." He said.

"So write me a pass." I answered simply. I stood next to him and smirked.

"No, you have history and you're not doing that great in it." Again with the creeping on my grades. "If you always gave answers like you did today, why is your English grade so low?" He asked. I cocked my head.

"You're the one who grades me, answer that yourself." He raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes. "I don't know, I just get distracted." I mumbled leaning my head on his shoulder. He shrugged me off.

"I don't want to be a distraction to you, Cam." I shook my head.

"You're not. Maybe I just need extra tutoring." I suggested. He chuckled and looked away.

"Go to class. I'll see you this weekend." I pouted.

"Don't I get a goodbye kiss?" I asked. Vic shook his head.

"I don't even know if I'm comfortable with this yet." He said nervously. I knew he was stressed with me just being here since he kept glancing towards the door. I sighed, knowing I had to leave soon.

"Fine, I'll see you later." I said as I turned to leave. He nodded and muttered a goodbye. I'll get him to kiss me. I'll get him to do so much more with me too.

A/N: Guys I miss you :( talk to me!