"I wonder who replaced Mrs. McLane." I said as Morgan, Lily and I made our way to our English class.

"I heard it was a guy. I hope he's cute!" Morgan said as she took out her ear buds and wrapped them around her phone.

"I hope he's not old like Mr. Booker." I nodded. "He's gross. He gave me detention for listening to music in class last year, like, how redic right?"

We were early as the halls were still filled with students at their lockers or just talking. I sighed as we turned into our empty English class. I looked up to see a young tanned man, with chestnut brown hair. He turned away from writing on the board to face us. We all froze in the doorway as he smiled at us.

"Hi girls, I'm Mr. Fuentes, your new teacher." I quickly snapped out of my trance, but I knew Morgan and Lily wouldn't be as cool as me. I spun around and grabbed both of their hands and forcing my way between them. I dragged both of them out of the room an popped my head back in.

"We'll be right back..." I smiled and left. My friends screamed and I slapped them. "Will you shut up? He's right there!" I pointed my thumb towards the door which we were right outside of.

"But it's he's so fucking hot!"

"I realize that, but if you ever want him to like you, you can't start flipping out."

"Ugh...I know."

"Now, can you control yourselves?" They both nodded and I led them back into the room, pulling them to the back of the room. The room was now full of students so it was a little less awkward.

I dragged them to our usual seats in the back, except mine was being occupied by a sophomore.

"Out." I stated as if I owned the place, which I basically did. The sophomore jumped up uttering something like an apology and reseating themselves at the front of the class.

I slumped down in the chair and took out my notebook. English was the only class I actually liked and therefore actually put any effort in to. I would enjoy it double now...

Mr. Fuentes thought we shoul "get to know each other a little better" which I was absolutely going to turn around on him, *wink wink. Did I have a boyfriend? Yes, but Andy, well, he just wanted me for sex. Was he good? Sure, but I was really only going out with him because we basically owned the school, and if we didn't get along, that would cause unneeded drama. High school has enough drama, we don't need more of it. Ha! The irony of what I'm about to do.

 "I'm Morgan, and um, Green day is my favorite band."

"Yes!" I yelled, just to get the teacher's attention and waste time.

"And you are?" He asked, acting like he didn't know. I knew he had heard about me, all new teachers got the warning...something I was very proud of.

"Cameron."

"Something about you?"

"I really like fountains." That's right, I take spanish, I know things. He rolled his eyes, I smirked, satisfied that I was getting something out of him. I like flirting it up with people, especially teachers. Even more especially new hot young teachers who I actually have a chance with. Well, that's not true, I just did it for fun, but I might as well keep my options open right? Plus since I'm graduating this year (as long as I don't fail anything) maybe things could work out...? Yeah, I didn't think so either...

We continued going around the room and when it was Kellin's turn and someone called him a fag, oh please god look away. What is wrong with people? Like holy crap why do you have to be such a homophobe? Kellin's not even gay! I slammed my hands down on the desk and stormed over to that Jake kid. I stared him down with daggers in my eyes until I was sure he was scared enough to obey me.

"Apologize." I ordered through gritted teeth. He stuttered out what sounded like an apology. Ahh close enough. I walked back towards my desk and kissed Kellin on the way over. He was adorable. Although most of the people who were at the top of the food chain in this school would normally never associate with the meat, I did. I actually prefered them. I knew their friendship was real, and I could count on them. And I had known Kellin for years, he was a good kid, and I knew about the shit going down at his house. He didn't need more shit here. 

For the rest of class, I mostly just had some fun with our teacher. I found out his name was Vic. What an adorable name. Vic. Like a puppy. Come here Vic! Want your tummy rubbed Vic? No! Bad dog Vic!

Okay...maybe not...

Anywayyyyy. I could tell by the way he was blushing and had really weak comebacks when he called me over after class that I was in control. I already was, he never had a chance, and never will, like everyone else. I'm the top dog.