A/N: Guys guess what I did!!!! I updated!!!

Pizza is really good. Like, pizza is the single most amazing creation. What did they do before pizza? Hmm, maybe that's why everyone in the olden days was always either angry or starving...or both. Pizza is great.

"I'm glad you enjoy pizza so much. I'd have to agree." Mike said. I looked up at Mike and cocked my head.

"I said that out loud?" He nodded and laughed. I shrugged and finished my pizza. Who doesn't like pizza?

"There's so many crabs though." Lauren said with a mouthful of pizza. Wow I have to control what I say.

"What? Crabs?" I asked, extremely confused. She nodded her big dumb head.

"Yeah, you know, crabohydrates." I glanced around the table and raised an eyebrow at Vic who looked just as confused as me.

"Uh, Hun, do you mean carbs? 'Cause pizza's got a lot of those." He said. Lauren's eyes widened and she spit out the mouthful of pizza she had.

"Ew! You gave me pizza that had STDs!? Gross!" I cringed but couldn't help but laugh.

"What?" Vic asked, shaking his head in confusion.

"The little bugs! Carbs! They're everywhere!" She screamed jumping up from her seat. I laughed even harder and Mike was right along with me.

"No, Lauren! The bugs are crabs, what's in the pizza is carbs!" Vic assured her, trying to calm her down. But Lauren just kept shaking her head and muttering 'ew' to herself. Vic stood up and tried to reach out to her but she just cringed away and started towards the door.

"That's disgusting!" She cried as she slammed the door behind her. Vic just watched her leave.

"Is that her way of dumping me?" He asked with a shrug. Mike and I glanced at each other and turned back to Vic.

"Yes." We both said. Vic sighed but just started picking up dishes and stuff.

"Let's go." Mike suggested and we got up to go to his room. But as we past the kitchen I brushed by Vic.

"So do you need a new girlfriend? Because I happen to be--"

"Cameron! Bad girl!" Mike snapped and playfully splashed me with water from the sink. I made a face at him and was about to keep talking to Vic when he chuckled.

"How 'bout you two go play Candy Land and eat Popsicles?" Vic asked in a mocking voice. I rolled my eyes but took that as a no. Mike and I went up to his room and hung out. I laid on his bed pouting with my arms crossed.

"What is it?" Mike asked. I glared at him.

"You never talked to him did you?" He sighed and shook his head.

"Cameron, Vic isn't in to you. Plus he's way too serious to try something like that."

"Well fuck." He chuckled and shrugged. "Mike please help me with this? We could be siblings-in-law!" I begged. He rolled his eyes and sat on the bed next to me.

"Oh, what a joy that would be..." I scoffed and slapped his arm.

"Stop being a dick! I thought you loved me!" He knocked me over the head with a pillow and I reached back and grabbed the other, smashing Mike in the face with it. He quickly overpowered me and pinned me to the bed.

"Awww!" I groaned, unable to get him off me. "Fuck you." I grumbled.

"Please don't." I looked towards the door to see Vic standing there leaning against the frame with his arms crossed. I he had a slightly disapproving look and I smirked.

"Why? You jealous?" I mocked. He nodded.

"Yeah I want Mike all to myself." He said sarcastically. "I would really prefer to not be an uncle right now." He said turning away. "Now stop screaming, gosh." He said while walking back down the hall. I shoved Mike off of me and sat up.

"I'm bored what do you wanna do?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Vic can get us drinks." I said, somewhat jokingly.

"Pssh yeah, like he'd ever do that. Besides, we could just go get it from downstairs ourselves." Mike said, flopping down on his back with a sigh. I turned to him and gave him an annoyed look. "What?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded towards the door to make him realize what I was getting at. "Ohhhh!" He said as he understood. We jumped up and ran out the door but I slowed as we got to the stairs. Mike almost ran into me but stopped.

I slowly continued down the steps, trying to be as quiet as possible as we got past Vic's room. Mike led me into the kitchen and looked behind a counter for the alcohol I was getting excited for.

"Watch out for Vic, tell me if you see him." Mike whispered to me, though it was still fairly loud. I nodded and crept up by the stairs so I could peer around the corner. I had a clear view of Vic's door and watched to make sure it stayed shut.

"What's taking so long!?" I asked Mike.

"I can't get the lock open, it's stuck!" I turned away from my post and crouched by Mike. The key to the alcohol cabinet was in the lock, but the lock wouldn't pop open. I yanked it a few times and eventually it opened.

"Sweet!" I whispered to myself. We slid open the door and took out a few bottles of whatever was within reach. Mike and I grinned at each other and cracked the caps off. It was just beer, but it would last longer in the drinking games I had planned. Mike and I clanked our bottles together and I lifted it to my lips before it was yanked out of my hands.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Vic yelled. How did he get in here!? Mike glared at me for not keeping watch. "Mike are you serious right now!? What were you two planning on doing with this?" He asked angrily. I shrugged.

"Drinking games...wanna play?" I asked as if nothing was wrong. He rolled his eyes and glared at us.

"I should call your parents..." He threatened.

"Do you want their number or...?" I offered. He groaned.

"Just...just go to bed you guys. I--" His phone went off and he took it out of his pocket. I reached for it but he swooped his hand back. "No." He warned, not wanting a repeat of earlier today. I laughed as Vic answered the phone. He was still glaring at us. "Hello?" He asked. He waited a moment and his expression dropped. He looked away from us. "C-Cara?" He asked. Mike took a sharp intake if breath and tugged my sleeve to follow him. I got the idea that this was something I shouldn't hear and followed him willingly.