"Teacher, teacher, wherefore art thou teacher?" Cameron sighed from her seat in the back.

"Wrong play." I said as I came back in the room. "We're doing Othello silly."

"Ah! There you are."

"That's not even what that means!"

"Like you said we're doing Othello, I've never read Macbeth." I sighed.

"Romeo and Juliet." And she likes English?

"As long as you're Romeo I'll be Juliet." I tried not to smile but failed miserably. I turned my head away so the rest of the class wouldn't see.

"Finish your essay Cam." She sighed and picked up her pencil again, scribbling something on her paper. "Oh, and all your essays are due Friday and they must be typed so make sure to do that." I told the rest of the class. I got various levels of disappointed groans. "Hey, you should be almost done with them, and it's not like I give that much homework anyways so stop complaining." I sat on my desk and continued typing away at the online grade portal, entering any grades I had. The light shifted as someone's shadow cast over my lap top.

"Um, Mr. Fuentes?" I looked up.

"Yes Kellin?"

"If I come after school, could you read my essay and help me edit it? I really want to do well on this..." I almost laughed.

"Of course I will, but Kellin, you are one of my best students, I'm sure you don't need much help do you?" He shrugged.

"Maybe not, but if I can make it better than why not?" I nodded.

"I'll expect you after school then." He grinned and walked back to his seat. The bell rang soon and all the students got up to leave for lunch. I continued typing, I wasn't really hungry.

"Hey Vic?" I looked up and saw Mike standing in the doorway.

"'Sup Bro?"

"Wanna go out to lunch?"

"Uh, Mike I think you're forgetting I'm kinda in a relationship at the moment..." I joked.

"Yeah, don't remind me...Anyway lunch?"

"I can't why don't you just eat in the cafe like normal?"

"I'm sick of school food! I'm pretty sure I've gained like ten pounds this year because of it."

"Then take mine, I'm not really hungry anyway. It's under the desk."

"Are you sure?" He asked as he somewhat discretely drifted towards the desk.

"Yup. But I'm busy so hurry up and leave already. I have to work."

"Okay cool thanks!" He grabbed the food and walked up planting a big gooey kiss on my cheek.

"OH GOD GROSS!" I cried rubbing it off and shooing my annoying brother away. He laughed on the way out, satisfied with my discomfort.

"Awww! Brother moment!" Cameron said as she stood leaning against the door frame watching Mike and I.

"Hey bitch!" Mike called to her.

"'Sup man-whore!" Why do people greet each other with insults? I shall never understand.

"I though you went to lunch, where you're supposed to be." I chuckled at their goofiness.

"Vic this is your girlfriend you know."

"Yeah Vic show me some love!" She pouted. I scoffed.

"What's up babe? Need something?"

"Haha no, I was waiting for Mike." I nodded and the two walked down to lunch together.

At the end of the day I texted Mike and told him I had to stay after and that he could leave. He took the car home so I was left to walk. At least it was nice out today! A little cold though... Cameron came into my room and dumped her bag next to my desk.

"Hi!" She jumped up on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hey, I thought you left." I pulled her closer and ran my fingers trough her hair. She always smelled like coconuts. I like coconuts.

"Yeah, I didn't." I chuckled and kissed her nose. She leaned up and kissed my lips which I returned without hesitation. "Vic?"

"Hmm?" I mumbled against her lips.

"I've been meaning to ask you... You don't...regret any of this, do you?" I pulled away in confusion and stared at her.

"Cam, if I regretted this, I could have gotten out if it a long time ago. I didn't did I?" She grinned and shook her head. I kissed her again. "Why, do you regret it?" I asked a little worried.

"Like you said, I could have broken us off a long time ago." I smiled, and looked into her deep brown eyes.

"I had fun with you this weekend." I mumbled, kissing her again. Mondays were annoying, but having a cute girlfriend to see all day made it easier.

"Hmm, me too."

"Why are you so perfect?" I asked.

"Oh please! You hated me back in September!" I laughed and she shut me up. I heard a gasp from the door and my head shot around, breaking away from Cam's face. Fuck!

"Oh shit!" I whispered. Standing in the doorway was a shocked Kellin. His blue eyes were wide but he quickly turned and bolted out the door. "Kellin! Kellin wait!" I called after him. Cameron was up and out the door before I knew what was happening. I ran out and glanced around. Cameron had pinned Kellin against the lockers.

"Don't you dare say anything! If you say a fucking word I will personally skin you alive!" Kellin nodded frantically as I approached them. Of course I can't threaten one of my students but hell, if I could. Wait...I can't date them either...

"I-I won't say a-anything I-I swear!" Kellin cried out. He was pale-paler than usual. Cameron didn't let up, she threw threat after threat to the poor kid. Oh god what have I gotten myself into?

"Cameron..." I said from behind her. She scowled, but moved away and let Kellin go. "Do you still need help with your essay?" I asked him. He swallowed and shook his head.

"N-no, it's o-okay."

"Okay...but um...you promise not to say anything? To anyone?"

"No, I won't." He said calming down a little. I sighed in relief.

"Great. Uh, you should go, Kellin." I told him. He nodded and turned to walk away.

"That was a close call." Cameron said. I turned to her.

"Are you kidding me!? Close? That wasn't a close call! It was fucking screamed from the top of the Empire State Building! Cameron, he knows!"

"It was a close call! Sure we were caught, but Kellin can't do anything. He's way to scared of me, and knows what I'll do to him if he says anything. Have you forgotten? I run this school, and everyone in it is basically just a minion. We're fine as far as they go. It could have been a teacher that walked in. That could have been really bad." I sighed. "Don't worry, we're alright."

"I think maybe you should go home..." I told her. She pouted and looked worried. "I'm not mad, I just...I realize it's way to risky to be alone together at school."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."