One month into school. One. Month. ONLY ONE!? Oh god kill me... I have one year left if school and it insists on going by as fast as my grandfather drives. Of course seeing my favorite teacher everyday makes life a little easier.

Mike said he would talk to Vic for me. Did he?? Oh my gosh I love him so much it hurts. I am literally in pain right now because my heart just died a little. That is the kind of thing my friends beat people up for saying. Thank god they're my friends! Except Andy. Ugh, he's so annoying! can he just not be in my life anymore? That would make life a lot easier.

At least he doesn't take art, which is the class I'm in now. I love this class, but my teacher hates me. Ms. Evans thinks I'm a slut and hates me for it. Like seriously lady, get over yourself! None if these guys are ever going to hook up with you, they're in high school! Wait...is that like really hypocritical? But it's different for me. I don't want to get Vic to like me just so I have a boyfriend to flaunt around, because let's be honest, any guy in the school would go out with me just because people know who I am, I want Vic because I want Vic. Anyway, Ms. Evans hates me and doesn't eve try to hide it. Literally ask anyone and they'll say she hates me. She takes off points on my projects for not being original. Like are you kidding me?? Making a chandelier out of spoons is not original? How many spoon lights do you see hanging around, huh? None.

Ms. Evans was staring at me while I was working on my project and it pissed me off. I was about to yell at her to mind her own damn business, but I decided it would only make her hate me more, so I turned to Lily who was in my class.

"So did Mike ever talk to Mr. Fuentes for you?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"I talked to Mike a while ago and he never reported back to me. So I guess that means no...? I don't know."

"That's too bad. He's so hot! Maybe if you start dating Mike, Mr. Fuentes will get jealous and fall in love with you." I scoffed.

"Yeah, and then we'll make out on the roof!" I said sarcastically.

"No talking." Ms. Evans scolded. Are you kidding me? It's art class. I groaned and Ms. Evans called me up to her desk. I assumed it was that I was going to get another detention for being disruptive. "Cam, I just got an email, go to your guidance counselor. Bring your bag, it's going to take the rest of the period...hopefully." She whispered the last part, but I still heard it. I skipped back to my seat and gathered my stuff.

"Where are you going?" Lily asked.

"Guidance for the beginning of the year appointment thingy." I said before running out the door towards the office. I wondered whether or not I should knock, then decided, that Vic just sent the email so he was expecting me. I walked right in to see Vic sitting at his desk tapping at the keyboard. He glanced up, surprised I guess that I just walked in.

"Oh, uh, have a seat, Cam." I grinned and walked towards his desk and hopped up right in front of him.

"Kay." I said, cheerfully. He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"In. The. Chair." He said, enunciating each word. I shrugged and slid down off the desk. Then I sat on his lap like I did on the first day of school, with my arm s around his neck. "Cam...!" He stood up so I slid off his lap and was standing in front of him with my arms still around his neck, only now, our faces were much closer and I was pressed up against him.

"What?" I asked innocently as I pouted at him. He pushed me away and walked casually to the other side of the desk. I knew it was just to put some distance between us, which I obviously would not let happen.

"How have your classes been?" Vic asked before turning back towards me. I was already right behind him so he jumped a little to see I was so close.