A/N: Shit's about to go down >:)

Andy's POV

Cameron and her faggot English teacher; that's disgusting! A student and a teacher? I've done some shit, but a student teacher relationship? Ugh!

I saw the way Cameron looked at him on the first day of school. The way she melted under his gaze. Gross. Ever since then she's been after him. She wanted to leave me. Me! What more would she want than my perfection?

I never expected that he would actually give in though. And the way he just kissed her like that! In front of everyone! If only the crowd knew, then they wouldn't cheer so loudly. He took her. He took her from me. I'd like to set that pretty little head of hair of his on fire and watch him burn.

But I'll do something much better.

I yanked my book out of my locker and slammed it shut. What is with these teachers and giving us work to do outside of school? I have better things to do than find your x, bitch. I turned and walked down the halls past Fuentes' room and saw Cameron perched on his lap kissing him. Ugh. I wanted to bust them, but not now. Instead I continued down the hall but stopped when I heard yelling behind me. A short kid ran out of the girlfriend stealer's room and turned down the hall towards me, though I was still pretty far ahead of him.

"Kellin!" I heard someone yell. I ducked into another hall and looked around the corner to watch. Soon following Kellin was Cameron who shoved him up against a locker. I knew she was threatening him by the look on her face. Who says I don't pay attention? That Vic guy came out soon after and broke them up. I couldn't tell what they were saying but it didn't matter.

He knew.

Eventually He stepped away from the lockers and started down my way again. I don't care about what a fag he may be. I could use him. As he walked by I grabbed his wrist and yanked him into the hall I was in. He was about to scream before I covered his mouth with my hand.

"You know." I said. He cocked an eyebrow at me. "About them. You know." He hesitated but then nodded slowly. I dropped my hand and stepped back.

"W-Why? H-How do you kn-know?" He stuttered.

"I've known for a while. But that doesn't matter; anyway yo--why do you look like you're about to cry?" I asked the shaking boy. God this kid is ridiculous. He looked up from the ground and shook his head. I sighed. "Look, I need your help and I'm willing to pretend to care about what's wrong so tell me." I demanded.

"I-I...I like Mr. F-Fuentes..." He mumbled. Wait, he's actually gay? Wow, news to me.

"Pssh really? You really are a fag aren't you?" I asked. Kellin looked hurt and I rolled my eyes. "Get over it. Listen, are you going to help me or what?"

"Help you with wh-what?" He asked.

"Breaking up my girlfriend and that douche of a teacher." Kellin looked unsure and I put my hands on his shoulders. "Listen, if you help me with this, I get my girlfriend back, we are actually enforcing the law, and you can have Mr. Fuentits all to your lonely little self. Win win." His eyes grew wide at the thought of getting his favorite teacher as his boyfr-iend. Sorry, I choked on that last part...

"O-Okay..."

"You'll do it? Great! Now, if we're going to be interacting, you have to stop stuttering." I ordered. He blushed and looked away.

"How are we going to do it?" He asked. I dropped my hands and clapped them together a few times.

"Wow, a whole sentence without screwing up. Improvement. Anyway, I'm not sure yet. We'll have to figure out the best way to deal with them." I said. Kellin nodded.

"Okay, but  no one's going to get hurt, right?" He asked, worry lacing his pathetically high voice. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going to hurt my girlfriend." I said like it was obvious since it was. Kellin looked thoughtful for a moment.

"But...she dumped you. Doesn't that mean she's not your girlfriend anymore?" I cringed and shoved him up against a wall so his feet were an\bout a foot above the ground.

"No one leaves me! I dump them. Understand?" I explained. He quickly nodded and I dropped him. He landed with a light thump and he took a breath. I glanced back around the corner to see that Vic's door was shut and the light was off. He and Cam had both left already. I sighed and grabbed Kellin's tiny arm. "Come on." I dragged him behind me and we left the school.

"Wait! What are we doing? Where are we going?" He called frantically, fighting my grasp. I spun him around.

"If you're going to help me with this, you need to get it straight that I'm in charge." He nodded and shut up and I got in my car, motioning for Kellin to get in the other side. I drove down to Cam's street which I knew Vic also lived on. No, I have not been stalking them, I just happened to notice that she and Mike walk home together a lot.

It wasn't far and I stopped at the curb when I saw Vic walking towards his place. He went inside and I got out of the car, Kellin following close behind. We stayed close to the treeline and stopped at the edge of his property. A bright pink car drove by and started pulling into Vic's driveway. Who the hell was that.

"Shit...go!" I whispered to Kellin, shoving him behind a tree. We stayed quiet as a slutty looking blonde girl strutted up to the door. She knocked on it and as Vic opened it, she threw her arms around him.

"Viccy!" I could hear her squeal. Ew. That was one thing I loved about Cameron, she never squealed. They talked for a few minute, but soon, Vic pushed her away and she looked sad as she turned away from the door. Well, that just wouldn't do.

"Hey!" I called to the girl, emerging from the woods. She looked intimidated by me and I turned on the Biersack charm. "Hey, Sweetheart, why does  a pretty girl like you look so sad?" She immediately relaxed and looked up at me.

"M-My boyfriend won't talk to m-me!" She said between sobs. I gave her a sympathetic pout and hugged her.

"That's horrible! Why wouldn't he talk to you?"

"H-He says he doesn't want k-kids and I have a daughter. But she's h-his!" Vic has a kid? And he won't take care of her? I didn't expect that of him. Then again, this chick is kind of questionable...

"Aww, what's your name?"

"C-Cara."

"Well, Cara, you keep trying okay? You keep talking to him until he gives. He'd be stupid to let a girl like you go." She nodded and I wiped her tears away.

"Thank you." She muttered. I nodded and she got back in her car. Maybe breaking these two up won't be as hard as I thought.