32

A/N: I'm slacking sorry, I suck I know. BUT GUYS WORLD TOUR SO GOOD AHHHH

Mike's POV

"Hey Mike?" I heard Vic yell as he ran up the stairs. He swung my door open without notice and let's just say, I'm glad I decided to put on pants. Not that it's anything Vic hasn't seen before, but he looks at me funny for a week after. It's just awkward, man.

"No, of course, you can come in. Make yourself comfortable; put your feet up, would you like a cold drink?" I asked. This is why it's his fault that he walks in on me naked. I sat up and moved my laptop so he could sit on my bed.

"Sorry." He said as he joined me.

"What's up? Is Cam gone?" I knew she had stayed the night. I also know that she desperately tried to get in Vic's pants, to no avail. See, girls don't have that problem with me. I never wear pants!

"Yeah, but I practically had to kick her out." He said, chuckling. I nodded for him to continue and he sighed, lying back on my bed.

"Is everything okay between you two?" I asked, concerned by his reaction. He shrugged.

"Yeah, I just...I feel like she doen't like me that much..." He explained. I almost scoffed at him, instead doubling over laughing my guts out.

"N-Not like you? Ha! Vic you're joking, right?" I asked between breaths. He furrowed his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. "You seriously don't think she likes you?" He shook his head slowly. I sighed and layed on my stomach next to him, propping myself up on my elbows. "Why not?"

"All she ever talks about is sex. And I get that she just flirts a lot and stuff, but I feel like I can't keep her entertained doing anything else." I sighed and rolled onto my side.

"Vic, if she just wanted sex, she could have stayed with Andy. She likes you. She loves you. Just accept it and enjoy it, who knows how long it will last..." I whispered the last part but Vic heard it.

"Yeah and how many girlfriends have you had?" He mocked. I rolled my eyes.

"Enough..." I said, not wanting to admit to zero. Vic chuckled and shoved me.

"Yeah, none. You loser." I scowled and sat up.

"At least I've never been cheated on!" I shot back. I instantly felt bad about saying that and went to apologize, but Vic sat up.

"That wasn't my fault though! At least not due to my lack of game." He said, somewhat playfully, telling me he wasn't mad. I scoffed.

"Don't you have grown up things to do like fucking a student?" I asked. Vic got up, rolling his eyes, and walked out. He stopped at the door and glanced back.

"So I'll take that as a no to fixing your drum set? I mean I thought you would have wanted it for the Battle of the Bands competition in the spring, but whatever." I froze as he sent me a devilish smirk. My drum set had collapsed on itself weeks ago and I hadn't gotten around to asking Vic to help me fix it. I jumped up and chased after him as he walked down the hall.

"Wait!" I stopped him. "Battle of the what?" I asked.

"Bands. It's like a high school competition for people with hopeless dreams of being famous musicians. Like you." He said cheekily. My eyes widened.

"Pleeeeeaaaassseeee Vic! I have to enter it!" I begged him. I held his shoulders so he wouldn't move until he agreed. He sighed acting as if he was considering it.

"Mmm... Fine. But you have to do something for me first." I cocked my head.

"Like what?" He shrugged and pushed me away.

"I don't know, surprise me."

--

"And that's why I'm telling you." I finished explaining to Cam. She cocked her head.

"You told me that my boyfriend feels unloved and I have to fix it so you can enter some stupid music thing?" She asked. Well when she put it like that... I shook my head.

"No no no, I'm telling you because I genuinely care about your guys' relationship. It was hard to get you two together and girl I'll be damned if you think you're going to throw all my hard work down the drain." I said with my signature sassy snap n' clap. Don't ask. Cam rolled her eyes and leaned against a locker.

"You know I do like him, right?" How could I not? She'd been begging me to help her get with Vic for months!

"Sure I do. And Vic probably does too, he just wishes you would show him that more." Cam looked confused.

"I tell him all the time though. What else does he want?" I shrugged, thinking back to Vic's past relationships.

"Hey, you know Vic used to get his girlfriends flowers or something once in a while and the girl would go crazy. Maybe do something like that." I suggested. She thought about it for a moment.

"You know, that might be a good idea. In English Vic keeps telling us to think about what small thing characters do that reveal what they actually think. Do you think that's what he wants?" She asked. I shrugged and nodded. I didn't have Vic for English so I had no idea what she was talking about, but it sounded nice.

"Sure, just um, he's super allergic to roses." I mentioned. It would suck if she gave home roses and he passed out or something. Cam gave me an 'are you kidding' look and I shook my head in confusion. "What?" She slapped my head.

"I'm not giving him flowers!" She snapped, as if it was so obvious. The bell rang and we started walking down the hall to home room. I thought for a moment.

"Oh! You're getting him chocolates! Even better! I mean he likes vanilla better but vanillas aren't really a thing... What kind are you going to get? Don't get Hershy because it's kind of cheap and childish. Godiva is a better quality but it might say 'date me I'm desperate.' I think Vic likes a challenge. Don't make it seem like you have nothing better to do with you money but that you still appreciate him. I think Lindt would be the best choice." I explained. I turned to look at Cam as we walked to our home rooms. But for some reason she wasn't there. She must have gone the other way. Why would she do that when she could have walked with me? Pssh, silly girl. I guess I'll see her later and we can keep talking about chocolates!