After Vic collapsed, everything seemed to stop. Everyone was staring at Vic, and probably me too. Vic was a fun teacher for the most part, everyone liked him. They were all probably worried about him. I held a hand to my cheek and someone from the crowd pulled me out of the ring. A strong looking teacher finally held Andy back and dragged him away to an office. I hope he gets expelled.

The crowd parted a little to let Mike through. He threw down his crutches and dropped next to Vic. There were tears in his eyes as he scanned over his brother. I yanked out of the person's grip and knelt next to him.

"Vic? Vic!" He yelled. I put a hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me. "Oh my god, Cam your face!" I took my hand away from my cheek and it was covered in blood. Our math teacher forced her way through and pulled Mike and I up.

"Someone help them to the nurse!" She ordered. A kid from this school who I didn't know stepped forward. "Tony, thank you." He nodded and he and I took one of Vic's arms and threw them over our shoulders. Mike followed us to the nurse's office and we knocked on the door. It immediately swung open and we brought Vic in.

"I heard what happened, bring him in here." Nurse Williams said. She helped us get Vic on one of the beds although he wasn't that heavy.

"Sh-shouldn't we call an ambulance?" Mike asked. The nurse shook her head.

"I don't think that will be necessary. It was an impact blow from a fist. The worst he will probably have is a concussion. If he doesn't wake up within a half hour we'll take him to the hospital. I think he may have some broken ribs though. Will you three step out for a minute? I'll take care of that scratch in a moment." She told me. I nodded and we all sat in the waiting room although we could still see into the room a little. Mike was crying and Tony was trying to calm him down.

A few minutes later the nurse came out of the room and said that Vic had three broken ribs that she wrapped up. She put medical tape over my scratches which looked like they were from a cat out to get me. She said that they weren't deep enough to need stitches and probably wouldn't scar.

"Can we see him?" Mike asked, worry lacing his voice. The nurse nodded.

"Yes, but only you, at least until he wakes up. You two may go back to class if you wish." I shook my head. I didn't want to finish that math class, and I was too worried about Vic. I knew he would be fine, but I wanted to talk to him. Tony stayed too. He said he was friends with Mike and Vic and was just as worried about him.

About ten minutes later I heard Mike talking, it sounded like Vic was awake, but I didn't want to just barge in on their conversation. I waited until the nurse came out and said that he had woken up and it was okay to go see him. I jumped up and went in to see Vic pulling his shirt on over his head. Well, I wouldn't complain about that. I noticed the bandage covering his ribs and scratches on his side. Wow, Andy really did it to him.

"You should have left it off." I said, instantly letting my flirty side take over. Vic popped his head through the top of his shirt and blushed. I decided it probably wasn't a good time and walked up next to him, followed by Tony. "Are you alright?" I asked. Vic shrugged and nodded.

"Just...headache..." He said and sighed. He swung his legs over the side so he was sitting properly. He groaned and held a hand to his head. The nurse came over to Vic and did a few simple tests like reading things at a distance and stuff.

"Good news is, it was nothing serious. Bad news, you have a mild concussion to deal with." She said. Vic nodded and sighed. "The other good news is that you get to stay home from work for a few days to recover!" Vic smirked as he stared blankly at the floor. "Other bad news is, you probably shouldn't drive..." Vic's smirk faded and transformed into a pout.

"How do I get home then?" He asked, still seeming rather dizzy.

"Yeah, I can't drive with my ankle..." Mike said. I looked between the two for a moment.

"I'll drive." I said.

Mike's POV

I sat in the chair next to Vic's limp body, waiting for him to wake up. He was always there to take care of me when I got hurt, but right now I wasn't sure what I could do. He only really got hit twice, how could he be this hurt? I knew Andy was pretty tough; he slammed me into a locker when I accidentally stepped on his foot once.

Vic groaned softly and moved around a little. It looked like he was waking up. I jumped up and took his hand. His fingers twitched and I squeezed his hand.

"Vic?" I asked. He moaned again. "Vic can you hear me? Wake up." I said. He cringed at my raised voice and flicked his eyes open. He saw me and smiled. "Hey, how do you feel?" I asked. He took a deep breath but it caught in his throat and his hand slapped over his broken ribs.

"Aww shit!" He whispered. He looked up at me like he wanted an explanation.

"You have three broken ribs." I said. He groaned and tried to sit up but looked faint and almost fell back. "Whoa, hold on. You were just out for a while. Take it easy." He nodded and sat up slower. "Do you remember what happened?" He thought for a moment and nodded.

"Yeah. He knocked me out?" I nodded.

"What was that about?" I asked. As far as I knew, Andy barely knew Vic. I wasn't even sure if he had Vic for English. Vic shrugged.

"Nothing." I scoffed.

"So he beat you up for nothing? Vic he said 'she.' Who was he talking about?" He shrugged again.

"I don't know." I cocked my head.

"The only girl you two are both close with is Cameron. Did something happen with the three of you?" He hesitated, but shook his head. He looked over at me and chuckled.

"Mike, quit hounding me. I'm injured." I pointed to my foot.

"Me too." He rolled his eyes and the nuse came in.

"Oh good! You're awake. How do you feel?" She asked.

"Okay, my head and side hurt." She nodded.

"I would expect that. Put your shirt back on, the others want to see you. Then I'm going to see what condition you're in at the moment." Vic looked at me.

"Others?" He asked.

"Tony and Cameron. By the way Cam took a scratch on the face for you." I handed him his shirt and he struggled into it with his broken ribs.