I poked my head into the living room. All my niggas was in there. Niggas I met over the years, college, cousins, friends, just everyone I fucked with. The circle was small but I ain't mind.

They was getting lap dances, drinking, smoking, watching strippers dance all that shit. Niggas had stripper poles set up in my living room. They turned my shit into a whole ass strip joint. On the tv they had on a random ass basketball game no one was even paying attention to anyways.

"Oh shit..." I mumbled under my breath while a drink was being handed to me by one of the girls.

"You like it?" Keone asked, dapping me up. "Look, we got food and shit in the kitchen too."

"Hell yeah my nigga." I smiled, dapping up one of my homies that passed by me. He patted me on the back, causing me to turn around to see who it even was.

In the midst one of the girls passed me by. She had a banging ass body but I wasn't gone look to hard.

"So I'm ya best man, right?" He smiled, as I bopped my head to the music in the background.

"Yeah, yeah man you Gucci." I smiled, leaving him and following one of the girls who'd walked past me.

"Aye man!" I heard from behind me.

I turned around seeing Hood.

"What's good son?" I questioned, dapping him up. "You coolin?"

"Yeah, I'm straight my nigga." He smiled, patting me on the back.

"You know my boy Keone got my place lookin fire right now. He leaning towards that best man spot OD right now." I said, sucking air through my teeth.

"Man this ain't shit. Wait til you see what's in the back. C'mon." Hood said, waving his hand for me to come and follow him to my backyard.

I sucked my teeth, following him to the back. I ain't think anything could top what Keone did for me but I had to see.

Exiting my crib through the screen door, I seen what the nigga done to my backyard. Again there were a bunch of bitches everywhere. The backyard lights at been turned on, tikis were lit, niggas was grilling shit, bitches in the pool, bitches running around in luh skirts, blow up dolls in the pool and on the sides, more of my niggas, shit was just crazy.

"Ohhh shit, what's good y'all!" I smiled, happy to see everyone.

They all greeted me in unison, some coming up to me to dap me up.

"Both ya'll niggas got my shit poppin bro for real." I admitted, shaking my head.

I took a sip of the drink I forgot I had in my hand. Alcohol was strong and to be honest I ain't know what the fuck I was drinking. I was just glad to be tasting some after weeks of not having any, playing basketball and shit.

"So who ya best man?" He asked.

"You ma nigga, no doubt." I nodded, downing the rest of my drink.

"See that's the shit I'm talm bout." He laughed, dapping me up once again. "Let me go get you another drink and...have fun back here bro. Get fucked up. It's one of yo last days as a free man."