Rules For Requesting Oneshots

Heya what's up? These are rules that I may update every now and again. So always check them before requesting!

Here are the rules:

1.)
No sexual stuff I'll do kissing and cuddling stuff like that but nothing like sex or that... I'm uncomfortable with it so yeah...

2.)
I'll do xReader if requested you can ask to use your Oc as well, if you have a picture of your Oc if you message me I'll give you my Gmail so you can send it to me I do personas as well!!!

3.)
No Hornet x Ghost or any siblings shipped together, they are family sooooo in my opinion it's gross...

4.)
I might do second parts and third parts for any OneShots you guys want more of if I am not working on many requests. But the extra parts possibly will be shorter. I won't do more then three parts sorry!

5.)
Be respectful of others requests in comments your opinions matter but sometimes they are best kept to yourself.

6.)
When you request give me an idea of the kind of stuff you wanna see, like where they are what you want them to do. I'll probably ask you for plot ideas if you don't in the original request, if you don't give me plot ideas. The request will probably take longer.

7.)
I'll do multiple stories of a ship if you want different things different people giving me other ideas.

8.)
Only put requests on this chapter please it will make finding it and crediting you on your chapter easier. You can private message me to if you want to.
To private message me just go to my account and press/click the three dots, on the top right corner, then chose, Send A Message.

(Side Notes)
If you don't tell me what gender you want Y/N in the xreader OneShot you request to be, I'll make it gender neutral.
I do credit you if it's your request chapter, with the @ symbol. Which is normally followed up with me following you. As like a thanks for requesting!
Btw I do try to respond to any comments you leave in the comments, so if you leave a ton of them, your notifications might explode. If you wish I don't reply anymore because I'm annoying you just tell me!
_______________________________________

I might add more later but meh. Hope you enjoy future chapters and surprise again to my Grimm x Ghost book readers!!! Bye!!!

Word count: 418