Jason and stapler or Jason and brick

Leo

Annabeth gathered all of us and said "few of us have been kicked out of the museum and who are all feelings bored can leave with them" only hazel, frank ,piper and annabeth wanted to visit the museum. Geeks.  I said "why should we see statues of gods that we have seen in real life?"

Annabeth looked like she wanted to argue but percy said something that I couldn't here and annabeth blushed and said "fine but I will decide where we are going " and at the end of that sentence she was smirking. I should really ask percy how he calms annabeth down.

I knew that smirk extremely well so I gulped and asked her "so, where are we going now?" Without taking her eyes of the map annabeth replied "we are going to Notre dame"

I sighed and said "I thought we were going to the parthenon" annabeth sulked and said "I've had enough experience with the parthenon. Thank you very much" I still felt suspicious of annabeth so I asked her "so, why do you suddenly want to visit the Notre dame so much?"

Annabeth's smile widened and she said "I thought it would be hot place to vist" then piper started getting frustrated and said "why are visiting Notre dame now. If we weren't gonna follow the itinerary why did I write it .......... " piper got it and she just said "ohhhhh" and she also started to smirk. I just lifted my hands like I'm defeated and said "I give up! Just tell me already"

Piper was the one to reply "leo! I thought you must be burning up to visit this place" frank got it this time and he said "things are burning up now" and piper, annabeth and Frank started to laugh.

Percy then smirked at me and said "even I got it Valdez" annabeth said "its official. you are dumber than seaweed brain" percy pouted and said "hey!!"

And all of them started to crack fire jokes. Caly smiled and said "you really don't know do you?" I just said with disgust "even you cally"

During the car ride I annoyed thalia with tree jokes. I said "so what is a maths teacher's favorite tree?" She sighed and said "what is it?" And I said "geometry" and nearly the whole van facepalmed. And they in turn annoyed me with fire jokes. I love my friends

---------------------------------- time skip-------------------------------

By the time I reached Notre dame even I was fed up of fire jokes. Which is something that I never thought I would say .All I saw was a burned up building. I said "ohh" now I got it.

Annabeth started talking "The Notre dame cathedral was built on a small island called the Île de la Cité, in the middle of the Seine. Construction began in 1163, during the reign of King Louis VII, and was completed in 1345. It is considered a jewel of medieval Gothic architecture. Unfortunately a fire broke out beneath the roof on 15th April 2019. It is temporarily closed because they are rebuilding it."

I looked at annabeth and said "do you just memorise useless information when you're bored?" Annabeth just rolled her eyes and said "even my little sister Elizabeth knows about this and she is only 12"

I cursed under my breath I forgot she was a daughter of athena. We just looked at the remains of the once beautiful structure. The others were all talking about how the cathedral once looked like.

It was around 5PM ish so we decided to go back to the hotel room to relax. But the car ride went like this percy and annabeth were sitting in the back seat with jason  who was sitting in between. 

At first percy and annabeth were just talking about their life when things went dark. Then they started arguing about which ship was more cannon: jason and stapler or jason and brick. Jason was trying to dissolve their argument but was failing miserably since they kept on interrupting him.

I couldn't take it anymore and I shouted "of course Jason and percy was more cannon. I totally ship them" this sparked a lot dissent and after a few minutes everybody was arguing about which ship was cannon. Jason looked extremely embarrassed. Even piper took part in the argument.

After we reached the hotel Jason got out of the car and said "I'm never get in a car ride with you guys" and stormed of to his room.

Today was amazing. This day reminds me of the time that we spent on Argo 2. I hope tomorrow is as good as today. But little did I know.

Sorry I have not been able to update frequently. I have been busy writing a story called "the new seven" with my friend rose1836 . I will give more information about Percy's curse in the following chapter meanwhile I recommend you guys to read the description of "the new seven":-

Percy and Annabeth, after 5 years of peace get in a twisted propechy with Jason Grace. But one dies and the other two's body is not found.

Many years pass and the world is in need of saving again. But the 3 of the seven are dead and the remaining are scattered all over the world. Desperate times call for desperate measures and this time it is calling for the new seven.

But new information is unveiled that percy and annabeth  are alive and are in need of help. Will the new seven be able to save them or will the world be overrun by evil forces?

This is story also includes the children of the seven.  Continue reading to find out more.

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE STORY CHECK OUT MY READING LIST FOR MORE INFORMATION.

thanks for reading! Bye!