crazy for you!!!!!

Annabeth

The grand/petite Palais was amazing!!!! It displays a 240 metre long facade by Henri Deglane on Avenue Winston Churchill, with an iconic colonnade behind which runs a mosaic frieze portraying art across different civilisations. All the paintings and statues were amazing and were intricately carved. I am definitely going to try to incorporate what I have seen here on Olympus.

Hazel had brought an art pad and was sketching a statue and I went closer to get a better look at what she was drawing

Hazel had brought an art pad and was sketching a statue and I went closer to get a better look at what she was drawing. Just as I expected she would was drawing a picture of Two monumental bronze quadrigae. The quadrigae are statues depicting a chariot with flying horses. I just came close to her and said "those horses look like blackjack" she laughed and said "of course they do"

Piper and calypso came and joined us and piper said "the quadrigae?" And as a response I just nodded. After a pause she said " they sort of look like blackjack " and I grinned and said I told you so to hazel and she just rolled her eyes.

Piper started "look I know that this is not the best time for me to tell this to you but you have to talk to percy" hazel agreed and said "percy's miserable without you annabeth and he only came to this because of you. So, it is imperative that you talk to him." I nodded my head. The rest of them came over and we just started talking about art.

Frank asked me a question " not to be rude or anything what happened between you and percy?" I decided that it was time and I told them the abridged version "well percy was cursed by someone and if he is I don't know romantically linked with me something will happen"

Calypso asked "has he opened up about his curse to you?" I just shook my head she said "oh" they were giving me sympathetic looks so I said "I dosen't matter to me. It's his wish whether he wants to open up about his curse to me or not. I didn't come to this trip just to date percy. I just came to enjoy myself in Paris with my best friends "

Leo smirked sarcastically and said "so let me get this straight you came to the city of love with your ex boyfriend who you had dated for many years, who happens to be one of your best friends and you never thought of getting back together with him? My, your hopelessly in love with him aren't you?"

I almost shouted "I AM NOT" and he just laughed and said "am I right piper?" Piper just said "duh" and I said "PIPER!!" And all of them started to laugh and my face turned super red. I said " I hate you guys" and stormed off

During the car ride piper apologised to me and calypso made leo apologize and we made our way towards the Louvre. During the car ride I promised myself that I will not avoid percy and that I will treat him like a friend since the fault was not his. I can't wait to spend the day with percy. Its gonna be hella fun.

Nico

We were waiting for 10 MINUTES before percy and the gang came. When they came all of them were laughing and percy was red as a tomato. I guess they were all cracking jokes on him. I think will sensed the same thing because he said "poor percy looks red as a tomato. What do you think they are talking about?"

I just shrugged. I waved and beckoned them to come here. We were greeted by a series of hugs. All of them seemed surprised to see just me and will standing here. Percy was the first to speak

"so where's rachel?"

I just shrugged and said "she said that she had something to attend to and would only be coming tomorrow " he seemed surprised but said "oh! Ok"

Then I put on my best grumpy face and said "were in the hades were you guys! we were waiting for more than ten minutes" all of them looked at each other except percy. Reyna was the first to respond, with a sly grin she said "oh! Percy just had some confessions to make" then all of them started to laugh like idiots and percy even grinned. Will the hustle rolled his eyes and "let's just get going nico. If we stay any longer were gonna become like them "

I grinned and we started to make our way towards the van. During the van ride to the hotel reyna explained in detail why they were late. After a long pause will asked, "do you like annabeth?" Percy sighed and responded "were just friends!!"

And then thalia started to sing "You say we're just friends
But friends don't know the way you taste, la la la........."

And in just a few minutes and of us were singing señorita and laughing like idiots after watching percy's red face. It wasn't long before we reached the Louvre. We were still singing señorita when we came out of the van. The gang was standing outside the Louvre probably waiting for us. Piper walked towards us and asked "what took you so long?"

I just shrugged. She eyed the both of us skeptically. But in the end I think she let it slide. annabeth was the only one who realized that rachel was missing and asked "wasn't rachel supposed to be with you guys" I just said "she told us that she had some business to attend and that she would be coming tomorrow "

She seemed surprised but said "oh ok?" Then I asked "so, is everything alright?" She blushed and said that everything was alright. I made a mental note to grill annabeth later. Percy then said "let's visit the Louvre museum. Yay!!!" With Feighned enthusiasm. Annabeth rolled her eyes and punched him slightly and said "shut up seaweed brain" on that happy note we entered the Louvre museum

You guys should SERIOUSLY listen to señorita by shawn Mendes and Camila cabello its really good. So, how was this chapter?