"I-I'm so d-dumb." I put my face in my hands and sigh loudly trying to calm myself but it doesn't seem to work. It doesn't help the pain in my chest either.

I move weakly to go under the covers as I sniff. Tears still running down my cheeks so I wipe them away even if they continue to come.

I hide my whole body under the covers from the world. I just want to sink in a hole and never come back out.

Just once things were going really well, this day happens.

After about an hour of trying to sleep the tears away I hear the door creak open. My eyes shoot open even though I see only darkness since I'm under the blanket.

I shut my eyes tight and pretend I don't hear anything. I know it's Jungkook but right now I'm so hurt and mad at the same time I don't want to even look at him.

He can go fuck himself or that bitch he was with.

"Jiminn," I hear Jungkook say as I assume he's walking in because his voice sounds really close. He sounds only a bit drunk but I know he is.

I feel the bed dip at the edge so I turn away so my back is facing him.

"You won't believe what happened today." Jungkook begins to speak, his voice giving away that he's still drunk.

And I don't wanna hear it at all.

"My father was such a dick when I was with him so I went to a bar and I drank until I saw this girl..." I pull the covers immediately off my face.

"Stop."

"Shh no I'm not done." Jungkook pats my leg as he says that. I huff not wanting to hear anymore but he still continues to talk.

"She started to flirt with me and I kept pushing her away until she asked to take me home."

I scoff half believing his words of him pushing her away. I really doubt that.

The window in my room has moonlight shining in. That's what my eyes look at since I can't just close them peacefully with some asshole talking next to me.

"Since she couldn't drive since she also drank we decided walk here,"

"Jungkook I said stop I don't want to hear it."

"Wait this is the best part!"

I sit up in a sitting position and glare at him, wishing my eyes could send missiles at him. Jungkook turns to face me and he looks happy.

I frown not ready to hear about how much fun he had walking that girl here.

"The whole time I talked all about youuu." Jungkook leans toward me as he makes his "you" long.

I flinch back surprised. That can't be, he talked about me?? He has go to be lying.

But also he might not be.

"Mm about how cute you are and funny and soo sexy." He looks at me up and down as he bites his lip at the last part of his sentence.

My face turns red and I look away clearly embarrassed at his words.

But I'm not giving in so easily.

"Okay then explain what you two were doing outside!" I say as I feel betrayal again remembering how they were holding each other outside the door.

It's clear the way he held her was something. Something he should only do with me...

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows together in confusion. He scratches his head as he looks away probably trying to remember what happened.

I roll my eyes and scoff.

"Don't play dumb with me Jeon you know exactly what you did."

Right when I said that name it's like a switch went off inside him. And not a good one.

"My name isn't fucking Jeon and I don't know what you're talking about."

He sounds almost as if he's sober, funny.

I want to speak and tell him what he did but my throat begins to hurt. Tears are starting to form in my eyes as I swallow trying to contain them.

I play it off saying, "N-never mind."

I lay down on my side again. I cover my head with my blanket and ignore his sitting presence beside me.

All of a sudden I feel cold hair hit my body as the blanket gets ripped off of me. I gasp as Jungkook forcefully makes my body turn towards him.

He sits me up and looks right into my eyes intently.

I bite my lip as I'm hoping he doesn't see how my eyes are watery.

His expression softens as he looks at me. The way his hair is fallen on his forehead, his eyes that are brown staring into mine, and his small lips all together makes him so attractive with the moonlight shining in.

It would be such a great time to kiss him if we're were in a different situation.

So I look away from him and look out the window.

My eyes close immediately due to Jungkook's fingers grabbing my chin bringing me to look at him. My heart pounds for some reason and I don't even know why.

"I don't remember what you said I did but," Jungkook pauses for a bit so he can push me down onto the bed. He lays down next to me and I let him do that not caring to protest.

He pulls me to his chest, my face in his neck as he holds my waste tightly. Probably not wanting me to escape.

Then he speaks again but tiredly this time.

"I only want you."

Do you think Jungkook was telling the truth or was he lying ?