He pulled away from her, slowly removing his shirt but his gaze still on her the entire time. It briefly crossed his mind, as she lay against his pillows, that this was Bobby- he was about to make love to Bobby. Shouldn't this be weird? isn't it normally weird or strange when two friends sleep together? But no, it wasn't. It was none of those things, it only felt like the most natural thing in the world.

Bobby couldn't keep her eyes off of him. She'd always known he was handsome but as she watched him undress she saw a slew of muscles she'd never imagined. Underneath the elegant fit of his suit, Matt was lean and strong and every bit of him seemed to rippled as he moved.  She moved, sitting up to appreciate the sight of him and Matt frowned.

"Where do you think you're going?" He teased. Bobby didn't move, she only ran her eyes along the length of him.

"Nowhere." Was all she could say, after all, how could she explain that she wouldn't let anything stop he now.

He sat on the bed, looking straight at her as he did so.

"We can stop." He said gently, although he wasn't sure that he really could. She looked much too tempting with her hair down around her, her lips pink from being kissed, her pretty curves and beautiful skin. She didn't say anything, instead she only moved towards him slightly, leaning over and placing  a hand on his shoulder. He watched as she moved her fingers along gently, tracing the lines that led to his back and then back towards his chest.

Their faces were mere inches from each other but neither did anything to close the gap for a kiss, instead she continued to caress him. His skin was so hot, he was burning up... or was that her.

She looked up at  him and their eyes met. He felt her grab his hand and she brought it to her lips, kissing it softly, her eyes still on his, before she brought the hand to her skin and placed it on her breast. She gasped then as he squeezed and toyed with it playfully, and he enjoyed the way she closed her eyes.

"I'm burning up." She finally managed to say as if it confused her and he chuckled and gave her breast another squeeze. This time she moaned, this time he lunged at her, kissing her passionately.

Bobby was flushed. Anytime she remembered it, she felt the heat rise in her. She was almost ashamed at herself, craving all of it, the touching, the kissing... the way he felt when he moved over her.  She put her hands on her face, wondering if she was really as hot as she thought.

"Bobby." She heard the voice from behind her and looked up, noticing Lisa standing over her. Bobby felt guilty. All day, she'd been idly fantasizing about Matt and Lisa had been heartbroken over him.

"What can I do for you?" Bobby said, hoping her voice sounded normal.

"Matt in his office?" Lisa asked.

"Yes but he's with..." Bobby began but Matt's doors opened and Nick walked out with Matt, both still talking as they did.

"Matt." Bobby said before she could stop herself. She felt almost desperate for his attention. Matt turned and looked at Bobby but then noticed Lisa.

"Lisa- you have the draft for me?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, got a sec to go over it?" She asked casually. Everyone seemed pretty impressed. Sure, it was only her second day back but everyone pretty much knew about the break up at this point and she was nothing but professional and courteous. This made Bobby feel even more guilty because now she was sure that Lisa was a good woman, an admirable one.

"Definitely. Bobby..." He said, without even looking at her.

"Yes, I'll hold your calls." she said, watching as he held the door open for Lisa and then closed the door behind him.