"What if I regretted what I said?" She teased but always playing along with his caresses and giving him the same.

"Oh no, you didn't." He said with that sane arrogance of his. "I want you and I am going to have you." He said when their legs bumped on the bed.

"Are you sure?" She teased him again and James rolled his eyes, making her laugh.

"Oh Rafi." He said. "...since when you do not want to have sex with me?" Rafaela tapped his chest and began to laugh loud.

"I can't believe you!" She said out of breath.

"Come on..." He whimpered kissing her neck and she closed her eyes feeling his lips wetting her skin.

Her hands tangled in his hair and she tilted her head back enjoying the traveling lips along her skin. James's hands began to unbutton her shirt and his lips searched for hers. The kiss turned out to be slow but lustful and their tongues entangled in a passionate fight. If he could lay on top of her, he'd lay her down that moment. Hard as he was, he wanted to hump her while she wrapped her legs around him. Instead, he grabbed her hand and took it to his crotch. Then grabbing her wrist, he used her hand rubbing himself. Rafaela smiled against his lips and their eyes locked.

"Having fun with my hand?" She whispered and he let go but she left it there and then squeezed his hard bulge lightly.

"That feels good." James moaned a bit pecking her lips.

"Take off your clothes." She told him straying.

Being pregnant with huge belly killed some of the erotism they could use. They both disposed of their clothes, leaving it all on the floor and then climbed on the bed. James lay down by her side and kissed her again, running his hands over her swollen breasts. Seeing one of his hands weren't enough to grab a whole breast made him chuckle.

"God... these are just so awesome now." He joked against her lips and then softly bite her.

"I know you love them this way."

"How can I not?" James looked down at the boobs and then ran a hand on the left one and then on the right. "They're amazing."

"Come here..." She breathed pulling his head up to her.

Their lips united again, and James turned her around, penetrating her from behind. Gently, softly making her moan at the back of her throat.

"Yes..." She softly said when he began to pump his hips into her in a slow pace. He knew she was more sensitive than usual, so he was caring enough not to hurt her.

"If I hurt you, you say so." He whispered in her ear and then bite her lobe.

"It's feeling good." Rafaela let him know, closing her eyes and enjoying that ride.

The gaps became heavier as the pleasure rose over their bodies. Their soft moans were replaced for louder ones, the sound of their body clasping echoed and the bed thud a little against the wall. The silence was raped with love and sex sounds. Love words lingered in the air as they whispered them to each other. His hand gripped firmly onto her waist; his hips humped her faster.

"Turn around." He asked withdrawing from her.

Rafaela stood on her fours and James kneeled behind her. He knew she loved it that way, soon she'd be begging him for more, would be bawling in ecstasy unable to control her moans. He entered her one more time, feeling her body shudder as he did so. And he prepared her softly again.

"Oh James..." She said between her teeth and he saw her hands gripping onto the sheets. He almost smiled, no, he did smile as he saw so. His hands clutched onto her hips strongly and he wriggled his hips making cry out. "Like that... .hum... fuck..."