CHAPTER 3 (THE CONTRACT)

Start from the beginning

I was surprised when she suddenly grabbed my hand and then took it.

"don't please!" she begs.

"Why? Besides, you can continue studying there without being bullied  and my responsibility to you is over"

I said then take her hands off me. what kind of woman is this ?. I was surprised when she took my hand again and held it tight. I look at her intently, Irration is now starting to sprout into my system.

"please no !.as what I have told you I have no called home even in the Philippines when my parents cast me out of our house. "

"I'm homeless"

She says. I honestly don't know why I'm helping this woman? Although last night I didn't sleep for thinking about her sudden change of behavior and I was thinking about helping her with the case should be filed, the whole freaking night.

I'm actually a heartless and cruel but sometimes I'm kind and respectful to someone who deserves those kind.

"Please Mr ...... Just please I will do everything you want just don't ... Don't fend me off."

I thought to myself. I don't think there is anything wrong if I take care of this woman, after all, I don't have a helper because I don't want to have one 'cause I can do the house chores by myself. Butt right now that I will be busy with my work, I think I need an assistant since I don't have one anymore when she died. I can make her my maid nor my chef if she knows how to cook and she can also be the loundry maid nor an over all maid in my house hmm .. That's not a bad Idea.

I gasped and then spoke.

"fine, but in one condition"

I said she tightened her grip on my hand. "what is it?"

"you have to sign a contract that you will be my maid... An over all made also you will be my Assistant it's all written on the contract you'll sign up"

She sighed before nodding ..

"but I can still continue my studies right?"

I nodded to her. I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me. Suddenly my heart beat faster because of what it did.

a few minutes later. there was a knock maybe this is what I bought for this woman. I walked to the door then opened it. The delivery boy of what I bought online was exposed to me. I immediately took it and then paid and signed. I closed the door after and then walked closer to this woman then handed over the paper bags. She took it.

"go take a shower. after that we're goin 'to airport for our flight to the Philippines".

I said then she immediately went to the room and took a bath. I also went straight to my room to take a bath and get organized.

I first prepared the contract that was discussed then the time passed quickly. At the airport I give it to her the contract and then she signed it without reading the whole what is in there.

time passed very fast running and over time we reached the pinas. (Philippines)

My people greeted me when we Arrived.

I looked at this woman when she suddenly grabbed my clothes as if afraid of being left behind and got lost and she hide from my back.

"Ahm. Engineer Marswell"

said one of my people bowing in respect.
We immediately followed him to the car we were driving home.

When we arrived. We immediately entered and this woman immediately looked around my house.