𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 22: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗕𝘂𝘀

Harry's POV

"YOU BRING HER BACK! YOU BRING HER BACK NOW! YOU PUT HER RIGHT!" my uncle screamed at the top of his lungs.

I rolled my eyes. "No, she deserved what she got!"

Uncle Vernon screamed and attempted to strangled me until I pulled out my wand.

"Keep away from me," I huffed.

"You're not allowed to do magic outside school!" He said.

"Oh yeah? Try me!"

I ran out of the door, jogging to Merlin knows where. Aunt Marge, large body floating across the air, was heard yelling and screaming crys of help. I only grinned and kept running.

It was nighttime now. I sat down on the sidewalk to my left. I dropped my heavy case down and adjusted my glasses. I sighed and rubbed my thighs. The cold wind slapped my face forcefully. I blinked and heard a rustling noise.

Silence.

I looked ahead of me at the bushes. I slowly stood up. Another noise. I blinked again.

And for a split second, I saw a black dog. The millisecond passed as I blinked once more. It was gone. I rubbed my eyebrow. What was that?

ZAP!

A large, triple-decker, purple bus appeared right before my eyes. I fell back onto the concrete and bumped my head.

"What the fuck?" I whisper-yelled.

"Quiet down, you," a familiar voice said. "And watch your language!"

I grinned, stood up, and hugged the blonde.

"Draco! What are you doing here?"

"Picking you up, of course," the gray-eyed boy smiled back.

"W-What is this?" I pointed at the bus.

"This," a strange voice said behind Draco, "is the Knight Bus."

A man that looked like he was in his 30's appeared behind my fellow Gryffindor. He looked rather...dirty.

The man took out his hand to shake mine. "Hullo. I'm Stan Shunpike."

I smiled awkwardly. Draco patted my back. Stan coughed and grabbed my luggages. I followed Draco inside the bus.

It looked like any other average double-decker bus inside, except for the short man sitting in drivers seat with huge glasses and a keychain head next to him that apparently talks. And beds.

Lots of them.

Draco laughed at my face of confusion. As the blonde nodded to Stan, the bus took off, so very fast I don't think any Muggle could survive the splitting first second of the bus even moving.

I started to get dizzy. Draco's hand was on my shoulder.

Stan looked at me as if he was obvserving a book. "What did you say your name was again?"

"I never said-"

"Neville Longbottom," Draco interrupted.
I nodded.

Stan shrugged.

A copy of The Daily Prohpet suddenly flew onto Draco's face.

The gray-eyed boy, while still trying to hold his balance, spat and shook his head rapidly. I tried to hold my laughter. He glared back at me.

I then looked at the front page. "Who's that?"

A mad looking man was on the cover, screaming. He has scraggly long hair and a dirty face. I frowned.

"You don't know who 'at is?" Stan raised his eyebrows.

I shook my head. Draco was just staring at me.

Shunpike leaned over. "Sirius Black."

"Sirius Black?" I asked, like I didn't hear a word Stan said.

"Yes," the man continued. "Recently broke out of Azkaban after 12 years, apparently. He's killed about twelve innocent people."

Draco's eyes widened. "Twelve?!"

Stan nodded.

I looked at Draco. He looked back.

The bus came to a halt.

"AHHH!" Draco screamed as we both face planted the window in front of us.

After a couple of minutes, the bus started moving again. I began to laugh, I couldn't hold it in anymore. Draco scoffed and turned his head to the other side. Shunpike was still looking at me confusingly.

"Are you sure you're Neville Longbottom?"

"Positive," I replied almost too quickly.

The bus came to a halt again. Draco and I flew and slapped our faces against the glass once more. This time, surprisingly, he didn't scream.

"Here you are, there," Stan Shunpike. "Leaky Cauldron."