𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 5: 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

Draco's POV

"GRYFFINDOR!" The Sorting Hat shouted.

I walked over next to where Hermione was sitting. I gave her a tiny smile. She smiled back.

"What is your name again?" she asks me.

"Draco."

"Oh."

"I think Slytherin is really cool, but Gryffindor seems nice."

Hermione shrugs. "The Sorting Hat was about to put me in Ravenclaw, but it changes its mind."

"I wonder where Harry's going to be sorted in."

Hermione's smile faded a little but it came back as quick as it almost left.

"Potter, Harry!"

People started whispering rapidly. I turned to look at Harry. If I had to name one thing I knew about him, it would be that he hates the whispers and stares. He gets uncomftorable easily. I made a mental note to ask him later-

"GRYFFINDOR!"

The Gryffindor table screamed and hollered and cheered. As Harry made his way towards me and Hermione, I patted his back.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" I ask him. He shrugs.

~~~~~~~~~~
I was chatting with Ron until Harry gasped. He was tracing his scar with his pink finger.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "You okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he nods, looking at the Professors' table. He was looking at my godfather, Snape.

"So, Draco," Hermione taps my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts. "What do you like to do for fun?"

"Well, there's a lake in my backyard," I tell her. "I like throwing rocks there. I enjoy watching them skid across."

"Oh, that seems fun," Harry says flatly. I raise an eyebrow.

"How about you, Harry?" I ask him.

Harry looks up at the floating candles and exhales. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

I stared at Harry for a minute until Hermione spoke up again.

"Do you have any siblings, Draco?"

I shook my head. "Nope. I just live with my father and mother."

"Oh, so do I," Granger grinned.

Harry was playing around with his mashed potato, looking uncomfortable. I then remembered that his parents passed away and started to feel uncomfortable as well.

"Harry why don't you go tell us about yourself, lad?" Ron said with a mouth full of chicken.

The green-eyed boy stayed silent. I frowned. He looked like he was about to cry. "I'm going to use the bathroom," he says, storming out of the Great Hall. I get up and follow him.

"Hey!" I call. "Harry, what's wrong?"

Harry dosen't turn around, answer, or stop, he just speeds up. I do the same.

I start to feel anxious. Is he running because of me? Is he crying because of me? Was it because of the "parents" thing?

He finally slams ths bathroom door shut. I open it silently.

Then I see Harry, tucked up in a corner and crying softly.

The world around me evaporated in less than a second. I looked at the beautiful boy in front of me. My heart tightened.

And then, that moment was the moment I started catching feelings for the one and only Harry Potter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's POV
I am a stupid and sensitive idiot.

"Hey!" Draco calls behind me. "Harry, what's wrong?"

Warm tears started streaming down my face as I head to a random place that looked very much like a boy's bathroom. I slammed the door shut.

I was angry. I was jealous. But most of all, I was so left out.

I didn't get to do anything back at home. Dudley kicked me all the time and used me as a punching bag, Aunt Petunia treated me like garbage, and Uncle Vernon.....

I couldn't take it anymore. I sat in the corner and bawled my eyes out.

Draco is just so perfect....he dosen't get stared at every 5 seconds and pointed at at all.

The door opened. I look up and saw the angel himself.

If only he knew.