𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 15: 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆

Harry's POV

"WHAT IN THE WIZARDING WORLD HARRY?!" Hermione yelled as we walked into the common room. I sat down on my favorite sofa, Draco next to me, hiding something in his lap with his robes.

"What was what?" I asked.

"You didn't tell us you spoke Parseltounge." Ron said quietly. People were now whispering and looking at me.

"What?" I said. "What's that?"

"Well, Parseltounge is a foreign, snake-like language," Draco explained.

"So?" I replied. "I already told you guys I made a glass vanish and set a snake free."

"But you never told us that you could be able to actually talk to snakes Harry," Hermione pointed out.

"Yeah, and Parseltounge is very rare," Draco said.

"Now everyone might think that you're Salazars' great - great grandson or something," Ron whispered as more eyes were on the four of us, mostly me.

"But, I can't be," I said, thinking. "Can I?"

Ron shrugged. Hermione looked at me like I was a book she had to study. Draco was fiddling with his robes.

"I'm going to stay in the boy's dormitory," I say finally, walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~
It was 10:30 and I was awake, looking outside of the window, gazing at the stars. I hear someone moving to sit beside me.

I smile. "Hey, Draco."

He smiles back. "Harry."

After a moment of silence, he awkwardly laid his head on my shoulder. I relaxed at his touch.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

He scoffed. "I should be asking you that."

I shrugged. He sighed.

"I can't sleep." He said.

"I can't either," I replied. "With all of the voices in the walls."

"Harry-" Draco started, but immediately stopped to think.

"What?"

He rubbed his forehead. "What does the voice say when you hear it?"

"Something like I want to kill..."

Draco gasped quietly as I accidentally spoke Parseltounge. He put both of his hands on his lap and continued thinking.

"What if the whispers have something to do with the Chamber of Secrets?" He said thoughtfully.

I sighed. He might be right.

Draco laid his head back on my shoulder, stretching his arms. I yawned. I thought about how perfect Draco was, his soft blonde hair, his gray eyes that catch my breath, his bright smile, his perfect lips that I really wanted to ki-

"Harry."

I snapped out of my thoughts. Draco was looking at me intently.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm okay." I replied.

He smiled and patted my head. "You're okay."