𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 19

Harry's POV

I scrunched my nose and rubbed my eyes. Dobby just disapperated again to Merlin knows where after telling me that he was the one who blocked me, Draco, and Ron from getting through Platform 9 3/4 and was the one who cursed the bludger just to protect me.

THE HELL?!

Draco appeared behind me. For some reason, I can always sense when he's around. It's weird.

"Hey Draco."I said.

"Harry," Draco nods and grins, "how's your arm?"

"Terrible," I groaned. "Lockhart is on my last nerve, I swear to Merlin."

Draco smiled and chuckled.

"Dobby came again," I said. Draco looked at me straight in the eye.

"And?"

"He was the one that cursed the bludger and he blocked us from going through Platform 9 3/4," I said, clearly annoyed.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

There was an awkward silence until Draco spoke up.

"Listen, Harry, I-"

I then hear footsteps.

"Shh!" I said. "Someone is coming!"

Draco's eyes widened. "Oh shit, where do I go?"

I, not exactly thinking straight, took off my blanket. "Lay here."

Draco flushed a deep red. The footsteps were getting closer, so he nodded and crawled into the bed, wrapped his arms around my chest. I closed my eyes, pretending that my crush wasn't hugging me and that I was asleep.

I heard 4 people come in as somebody set a body next to my bed.

"So it seems that it has happened again," I heard Snape's bored voice echo the hospital wing.

"Yes," Professor McGonagall said worriedly. "But who is doing this, exactly?"

"Please check the camera," a voice, much likely Dumbledore's, said.

Another person grabbed the 'camera' but I heard it dissolve. Professor McGonagall gasped.

"Albus, what should we do?" She asked. "Hogwarts has a monster inside it. But it can't be-"

"But it is," Dumbledore interrupted. "Hogwarts is no longer safe for us. We must warn the students."

Draco froze and suddenly buried his face deeper into my chest, inhaling and exhaling softly.

As the four adults walked away. I tapped Draco's shoulder. He froze again and then immediately jumped off the bed, blushing madly.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," he says awkwardly.

I scratch the back of my neck and smile stupidly. "Yeah. Goodnight Draco."

"Goodnight Harry," the blonde replied, walking out of the hospital wing.

~~~~~~~~~
I walk into the Great Hall. As usual, people acted as if they weren't just talking about me and others just stared and whispered. I sighed and sat next to Draco.

Draco saw my face and brushed a strand of my hair off my forehead. "It's going to be fine."

"Yeah," I replied.

Hermione rolled her eyes, but none of us noticed.

Except for Ron. Ron asked himself what was making Hermione so mad. He decided to ask her later.