𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8

TIME SKIP BECAUSE Y'ALL KNOW IM LAZY!!!
They have just finished the chess game. Hermione stays back with Ron. Draco goes with Harry to the mirror of Erised.

Draco's POV

My heart starts racing. All of the answers we needed answered are just a few steps ahead.

I looked at Harry. He looked scared. I rub his arm. "We will be okay."

Harry smiles at me. "I know."

We both made up after Hermione found out about the Sorcerer's Stone. I hated not being his friend. And of course, I didn't tell him about my hearts.

Now was not the right time.

Harry gasped and nudged my shoulder. I looked ahead of us.

Professor Quirrell.

"Ah, Harry, Draco," he says, turning around. Harry and I held up our wands. Quirrell disabled us. Our wands made clinking noises as they skidded across the stone floor. The Professor smirked at us.

"I- it was you." I stammered.

"Of course it was, Draco," he says, turning around to look at the mirror.

My breathing stopped as I looked in the mirror. Harry woke me up one night to show me this exact mirror. He said he saw his parents in there. I saw me and him holding hands, but I obviously didn't tell him that.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw He - Who - Must - Not - Be - Named on the back of Quirrell's head.

"Draco, duck!" Harry cried.

I instantly ducked as a spell flew by my head. My head was burning like Hell. Before I knew it, I was on the ground, everything fading away, and then there was black.

Harry's POV

"Draco!" I shake him, sweating like crazy. My head was spinning. Draco stirred.

"H-Harry?" he rubbed his eyes. He attempted to get up but he screeched as he sat up. I immediately laid him back down.

"N-No. Stay h-here, just stay here," I tell him. "Help is coming."

"O-okay," he says softly. "What happened?"

I told him the recent events, how Quirrell admitted that he tried to kill me that day at Quidditch, how he melted when I touched him, and how Voldemort (he flinched at the name) went through me like a ghost.

"But why did he melt when you touched him?" He asked. I shrugged. I yawned and laid down next to him. I didn't even notice him wrap an arm around me as I drifted to sleep.

I'm sorry this was such a short chapter and I'm sorry that the events weren't accurate, but we need to focus on the Drarry.

It will come soon, I promise!!