𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3: 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Draco's POV

I squeeze between the crowds of people, trying to search for an available compartment. I finally find one and slide it open. I immediately sit next to a boy with black hair. Another boy with red hair and dirt on his nose looked at me.

"Hello. Who are you?" He says.

I hesitate for a minute until hearing my father's voice. "You must not lower your self esteem."

"I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy." I say. I smile awkwardly at the boy with red hair. "Wh-Who are you?"

"Ron. Ronald Weasley." He says, pointing at the boy I was currently sitting next to. "Mind talking to him?" He whispers. "He's a little quiet and I'm a little shy."

I hesitate again and then tap the other boy's shoulder. As he turned around, my eyes widen.

He had round glasses, which were broken, a lightning bolt- shaped scar on his forehead, and the most mesmerizing emerald green eyes I have ever seen.

His eyes were also wide open as he cleared his throat. "Hello, Draco. I'm-"

"Harry Potter." I finish for him. I look at Ron. He looks just as surprised as me. I move to sit next to Harry.

Harry flushes a deep red. "Can you please stop staring at me like that, it makes me very uncomfortable."

Ron and I snap out of our thoughts. I then realize that I was a bit too close to Harry. I instantly back away, slightly blushing.

Ron's stomach grumbles. He groans. "I wish the trolley would hurry."

After an awkward second of silence, I say, "Don't worry. I can share some of my snacks."

Ron's face lit up. "Really?!- er- I mean, thank you." He says as I pass him a sandwich.

I didn't notice Harry staring at me. The compartment door slid open. A boy with brown hair and brown eyes was looking worriedly around the compartment.

"Have you seen my toad?" He asks us.
We all shake our heads. He sighs and leaves our compartment.

I turn back to Harry, speaking quietly. "Hello."

He blushes slightly. "Hi."

"How does it feel like to be famous?" I ask him. He blushes even more.

"Er- cool, I guess," he says, scratching the back of his neck.

I frown at his glasses. "Lemme fix that for you."

I point my wand towards his glasses and said "Oculus Reparo."

The glass on his glasses slowly repaired itself. Harry looks at me in surprise.

"Woah," he says in awe.

The compartment door slid open again. This time, a girl with brown eyes and bushy hair frowned at all of us, but mostly frowning at Ron.

"Have any of you seen Neville's toad?" she asked.

Harry looks up at her and shakes his head. The girl gasps.

"You're Harry Potter!" she said, sliding next to Ron. "I'm Hermione Granger."

"Nice to meet you," Harry replies.

"I've heard so much about you," she continues. Ron clears his throat.

Hermione looks at Ron. "You must be?"

"Ron. Ronald Weasley," Ron repeats, his mouth full.

"Pleasure." Hermione says. Then she turns to face me. "Hello! Who are you?"

"Draco. Draco Malfoy." I say.

"Nice name," she says, smiling brightly at me. Hermione then stands up. "We'll be at Hogwarts soon. I suggest you guys start changing into your robes."

As she starts walking out of the compartment, she then turns around to look at Ron. "You've got dirt on your nose. Just there."

Ron wipes the dirt off the side of his nose and frowns. Harry and I snicker. This might be better than I thought.