𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 12: 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹

Draco's POV
"That was scary," Harry says as we walk towards the Great Hall.

"Yeah, bloody hell, it was," Ron said, sitting down next to Hermione.

I sat next to Harry and smiled at him. "Looks like we didn't miss dinner."

He smiled back. Hermione was glaring at him.

"What?" he said.

She shook her head and continued eating. I shrugged and started talking to her.

"So, what happened when we were gone?" I asked.

Hermione smiled. "Just some first years and Ginny being sorted."

"Ah," I look at Ron "isn't Ginny your sister?"

Ron snorted. "Yep. My only sister."

I turn to look at Hermione once more. She was very nice, not to mention pretty, her bushy hair sometimes falling on her face and her dark brown eyes glowing in the light.

(I puked while writing this)

But, she was not as attractive as Harry. Harry had beautiful green eyes that could light up a dark room, messy black raven hair that makes me want to comb my hands through it, and the most perfect smile I could ever see.

(Thats better lmao)

I turned to Harry (Hermione caught me staring and blushed so I turned away) and I saw him staring at his plate like it was a Howler.

Speaking of Howlers...

"-I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!!! YOUR FATHER IS NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT!!! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!" Mrs. Weasley's loud voice echoed the dead silent Hall. Ron sat there, looking at the Howler in fear.

I turned back to Harry and tapped his shoulder. He twitched a little in surprise.

"Hey, you alright?" I ask.

He nods. I still don't believe him, but I go back to talking to Hermione. I catch him staring at her, his eyes filled with jealousy and sadness. I decided to keep quiet about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"My detention sucked," Ron whined.

"So did mine, but we have to get Harry so keep up," I reply.

We were walking down an empty corridor until we hear footsteps. I push Ron into a cupboard right next to us.

"Shh," I whisper. He nods.

"See anyone, my dear?" The voice of Argus Filch asked. I heard a meow.

"Well, then," he said as he walked away with the cat.

I sigh a breath of relief and opened the door. "Now, let's get Harry."

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lockhart is so annoying!" Harry complained. "I had to answer all of his fan mail today. Fan mail, for Merlin sakes!"

"It's better then wiping and cleaning trophies for three hours," said Ron.

"I had to go to the Forbidden Forest again with Hagrid," I said. The two boys looked at me. I shrugged.

Suddenly, Harry stopped. He leaned against the wall. "Do you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?" Ron asked. I put my hand on Harry's shoulder.

"We don't hear anything, Harry, now come on, before we get caught."

Harry didn't listen, instead he seemed to be following something.

"Harry!" I whisper-shouted. "You're going to get in trouble again!"

"Yes!" Ron agreed. "Again! Boy would I love to get another Howler-"

"Guys." Harry said as he suddenly stopped.

I rolled my eyes at Ron. "Oh shut up, Ron, we had to do that."

"But it's all so frustrating!" Ron said.

"What are you talking about?" I argued.

"Guys," Harry repeated.

"The fact that we couldn't get through the barrier," Ron replied.

"Yeah, you're right, that is kind of mysterious-"

"Guys-"

"See? And now Harry is hearing something and we don't know what the fuck it is-"

"Language, Ron-"

"I'm speaking English-"

"GUYS!"

We turned to look at Harry. Harry pointed up. Ron and I gasped.

Mrs. Norris was hanging on the wall, with words written out with blood; 

"THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPEN; BEWARE."