"Since I was twelve." He answers.

"And you are twenty six now, correct?" The Queen ask.

He raise an eyebrow at her question, "Yes."

"His birthday is coming up! Oh— " Jennie was excited talking about his birthday but froze at the realization of something. "Will you be able to stay for the Royal Ball?"

Prince Rose and Jisoo ear peak up at their mention of the Royal Ball. Rose looks at the Queen and then back to Princess Jennie.

"When is it?" Princess Rose ask Jennie.

"The Royal Ball is held as a party celebration for the King's birthday. And Jungkook's birthday is in two and half weeks." Jennie explains.

The kings eyes went to the Queen. He nervously watched her waiting for their answer if they would attend or not.

Queen Lalisa seemed interested till she heard the date of his birthday. A small pout form on her lips. King Jungkook smile seeing that small pout on her.

"Unfortunately we have to head back to the castle in two weeks." Queen Lalisa answers, her eyes voided the king.

And he noticed it.

Princess Rose pouts, "We really can't attend?"

Jisoo whispers something to the Queen, which gave princess Rose hope in her eyes. After Jisoo was done, Queen Lalisa nods her head.

"With the king's permission, you can stay for the ball." Queen Lalisa offers a solution.

All eyes were on the king. Jungkook was quite surprise that the queen would let the princess stay and she would be leaving. He didn't mind it, really. He is just surprise.

King Jungkook smiles at the Queen, "Of course."

Jimin looks over at the beautiful princess in happiness that she would be staying longer than they planned. As if she could feel his gaze she looks up and their eyes and smile capture one another.

The remaining of dinner was as the beginning, every one spoke, joke, and laugh with each other, all but the king and queen.

Everyone was done eating, and ready to part ways. King Jungkook wasn't satisfied with how dinner went and he wasn't quite sure if it was because the Queen didn't seem happy. But he wanted to make a better impression.

"Queen Lalisa, would you care for a drink?" All eyes were on the Queen after the king's question.

"Umm, it's kind of late." She answers.

The king looks at his watch that  was on his wrist. He saw the time and looks at he Queen with confuse expression, "It's 8:30."

The blush on light skin caught the king's attention and he was please he was able to get a small reaction from her.

"Well, I don't drink after a certain time."

"Then how about we just walk and talk." The king suggests.

The Queen was looking at her advisor and her cousin for approval. After a moment, he noticed Rose smirking at the whole ordeal. The king furrow his brows at Rose but all she did was continue smirking.

"She will love to." Rose said. Queen Lalisa looks over the princess glaring at her. Prince Rose clearly didn't care, she shrugs her shoulder, "Yes, for your kind hospitality and letting me stay longer than we initially planned."

King Jungkook bit his bottom lip from laughing when the queen rolls her eyes. She fake a smile as she looks at the king.

"Apparently I would love to." You can sense the sarcasm in her voice.