⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM

Start from the beginning

He couldn't help but smile, "okay."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Her heterochromatic hues landed on the crowd that had gathered in front of the U.A. gates, at first she was curious but upon identifying the bunch as a group of reporters, each affiliated with another agency, she grimaced. She hated reporters. They'd all began taking photos of the approaching girl, the bright light of the camera flashes caused her to cover her eyes. It'd been a long time since she'd encountered press, the brunette hadn't seen them since she'd moved away.

"Hey!" A reporter called out, running over to her, "what's All Might like as a teacher?" She asked, and the woman's eyes widened in realisation. "No way! You're Elemental and Hercules' kid!" And with that announcement from the reporter, she was instantly bombarded with more questions.

"What's your quirk?"

"Are you an elemental?"

"Did you inherit both their quirks?"

"Was their marriage, a quirk marriage?"

"Does the colour of your eyes involve your quirk?"

"Are you the result of a quirk marriage?"

"Why're you carrying a big bag?"

"Excuse me," she muttered and ignored their questions, keeping her cool as she tried to push past them. "Please, let me through."

As it so happens, a certain dual haired boy had immediately spotted her amidst the crowd and headed towards her like a bullet, appearing beside her in a protective stance, "come on," he said and grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together while he walked in front of her. With the confidence that emitted from him it was no surprise that the press parted for him like the red sea, but they still asked him questions which he ignored. Normally, she'd be like the half and half boy, but she really hated crowds like these because  it brought back bad memories.

"Todoroki, is Yagami your girlfriend? Will you two be the next top couple heroes?! Endeavour's son and Elemencules' daughter, what a power couple!" One of the reporters exclaimed.

Kourin glared at them and gripped onto his hand, holding tightly as if it was her life line. Suddenly, a cameraman had appeared behind her and 'accidentally' shoved her forward. Luckily, the boy in front of her had noticed and acted quickly, wrapping an arm around her waist to steady her. "Thank you," she mumbled, almost inaudibly.