(Mista x Reader) Whatever, Just Enjoy It.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Suddenly, the door bursts open. I gasp, "Hey! I'm dressing...!" I look up to the figure in the door frame, and I'm not surprised when I see Mista. Usually when he gets the unlucky number in any situation, he likes to debrief with me because he knows that I'm really the only one who listens and cares. 'But damn it, right in the middle of me changing?!'

"Oh, sorry." He says dumbfounded. He blushes heavily, walking up to me. He's still got his hat off and is now in his cute dark blue pajama set I bought him when we went to Venice.

"I was about to shower..." I say, whining at him. He looks down at me, pulling my waist close to him. "Did you close the door?" I asks, looking over at it.

"Yup," He says.

"Well," I sigh. "You can spend the night." I say, looking into his dark orbs. He rubs small circles into my skin and it sends shivers down my spine. He looks into me, searching for words to say. Then he gets really close to my face, and I take in his scent.

"I touched myself last night thinking of you," I widen my eyes, gasping. I hit him in the chest.

"Mista you dog!"I put my pointing finger on his chest. "Way to ruin the romantic mood you dickwad."

"Hey! I took it for lust, not romance, yuck!" He says sticking his tongue out. I grab his ear and tug on it. "Ow ow ow ow ow!" He says. I pull him over to my bed and push his face into it. He muffles my name in annoyance.

"I'm showering first. And you can't stop me!" I run off into the bathroom before he can get me. When I get in I shut the door. I begin to run the water.

••••••••

"'DEADLY ASSASSION, JIBER AISEEN.'" The screen read. I forced Mista to watch a movie with me because I felt bad. When I took a shower without him, I wasn't horny anymore. But I still wanted to hang out with him and hold him close.

"Jiber? What kind of name is that?" Mista asks the screen. I laugh at his comment.

"Yeah it is pretty stupid." I lay on his chest and he wraps his arms around me, rubbing my back. The movie continues and the face of Jiber comes on the screen. He's kinda hot.

"'You gotta death wish?'" Jiber says in a low tone. His actor has a lot of charisma, and sensuality. I start to blush. Jiben pops a calf in the bad guy's arm, and then his leg. I look up at Guido and point to the screen,

"Hey, that's you." I looks down at me and just stares. And I look back at the screen, a little embarrassed. When I feel his gaze go back on the screen, I clear my throat muttering a 'sorry'. However, hat boy surprisingly answers.

"I'm hotter." I crane my neck to look back up at him.

"True," I smirk. He blushes and looks away, scratching his face. 'Ah I love him.' The movie goes on to the climax, and the romantic co-star runs into the scene. "'Agent number 4?'" She asks in a squeaky voice. "'I-I thought you were dead?'"

"Uh oh," I say, and turn my head once more to look at Mista. His hand on my shoulder shakes nervously. He bites his non existent fingernails on his other hand.

"H-how is he not dead? This directer's I-insane." He says in a shaky voice. He clutches my arms and I pat his chest, being supportive.

"I-I'll turn it off—" I say, and suddenly the worst possible situation happens. Words are plastered on the screen. But not just any words, the number four. See, the two assassin lovers where now fucking, and the sub title was big on the screen:

"'4'S SWEET REVENGE.'" It read.

"Ah! Ah! Ah~" The screen shows a bed moving, but you can't really see the people. Then it cuts to the two cuddling, "That was so good!" The female assassin said. "But aside from your charisma, how could I forget your code number was fo—"

"Aah! No no no!" I shout over the tv. I cover Guido's eyes. "F-don't listen! I'll turn it off!" I grab the remote and shut it off. I smile nervously at Guido. He ruffles my hair shakily, and smiles at me nervously.

"H-Hey, you don't have to b-baby me you know." He says. I hold my arms out to him and scoot over on the bed to hug him tight. It was a non verbal apology. I close my eyes and breathe in for a while, engulfed in his heat. I smell his skin... 'Coconut' I think. I kiss him on the cheek and let go.

"You're right," I say. "Whatever. Forget that movie. It's getting late...we should probably—"
Suddenly he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer against his chest.

"Guido...?"He sniffs my freshly washed hair. I blush at his closeness. "You smell good." He whispers sensually. I press my lips together, embarrassed by his bluntness with me. It was only  half a year ago that things were platonic between us two...and now we were like this. We had only had sex once.

"Is that your next dumb pick up line?" I whisper back, looking into beautiful dark eyes; I could get lost in its void for all I care. I lean in closer.

He smirks down at me, "Is it working?" He asks, biting his bottom lip.

"Maybe..." I say, placing my fingers on his chest gently once more. However I'm brought back to reality when I catch a glimpse of my alarm. It reads: 1:11 am. I turn back to him and pout a little, "But it's already so late..."

"You know I don't care about that baby." He says, picking my chin up with his index finger. He leans in to kiss me. I pucker my lips a little and then laugh smugly, turning my head so he kisses my cheek instead. Then I sigh.

"Yeeeah never mind." I say putting my index finger to his lips. I tease him. "I'd rather cuddle you and touch your hair since I'll never see it again."

"H-Hey! Don't turn me on just to turn me down like that—!" I laugh at him being irritated. "(Y/n) you tease me...why?" He whines, pouting his lips. I sigh, feeling bad for him. His hair, despite its short length, was ruffled cutely in a way, and his pouting face made my heart skip a beat. I hadn't seen him so desperate since the day he asked me out.

I shake my head and bring my thoughts back to the man I held dear and sighed happily, responding, "F-fine...if you want some...then, don't wear that hat tomorrow...." When I finish testing the waters, he just stares down at me and searches for words; his specialty.

"Oh (Y/n)! You can't just...! I just wanna...! Ugh! Fine." He says throwing his hands in the air. He grabs me by the waist so I can sit on his lap and I throw my head back laughing.

"Haha! Guess I get two for the price of one," I put my arms around his neck.

"Whatever. Just shut up and enjoy it while it lasts." He says, slowly pulling down my pajama shorts. "I'll screw you good like that assassin in the movie, k?"

••••••••••

🖤UP NEXT🖤:
(GIORNO X READER): Fine. (Part 1) (lemon)