Ch 17 - Back in Kanto

"Ahhhh! Where are we going Ash!?" Lillie screamed at the top of her lungs. "I don't know, hopefully some place not too bad!" Ash said.

Then they suddenly blacked out.

2 hours later, they woke up.

"Oww, my head hurts, where are we?" Lillie asked. "Hmmm, this place seems familiar, like I've been here before..." Ash thought, then he spotted a Pokecenter. "Hey look! There is a pokecenter here, should we go there Lillie?" Ash asked Lillie. "Sure, we can go." They walked for a bit longer until Ash remembered something.

"Crap! My Pokémon are still in Alola!" Ash was clearly stressing out, but then Lillie thought of an idea. "Hey Ash, since Professor Kukui is a professor, shouldn't he be able to transfer your Pokémon here?" "That's right, all the more reason to get to the Pokecenter."

Once they arrived inside the Pokecenter, Ash looked at Nurse Joy. "Hmm, this Nurse Joy looks like she is from... crap! I'm in Kanto?! Damn..." Lillie looked at Ash, and saw the annoyance on his face. "Is everything ok Ash? You look annoyed." Lillie said.

"Is something bugging you Ash? You can tell me anything, you know." Lillie also said. "I will talk about it once we get a room." "Ok Ash." Before Ash wanted to talk to nurse joy, he went to the computers. "Ok, where is professor kukui... there he is." He found his contact in the computer, since Kukui was a regional professor. 

Ash then called Kukui, and Kukui accepted the call right away. "Ash! How are you doing? Are you and Lillie alright?" "Yes, we're fine Professor." It went silent, the professor Kukui broke it. "Say Ash, where are you at the moment?" Ash took a deep breath. "We're in Kanto, and I'm not completely happy that we landed here." Professor Kukui understood. "I see, I guess you called for me to send over your Pokémon?" "Yeah, I would like them sent over please." "Ok Ash, it will take a while to send over all your Pokémon, so go get a room while a send them over." "Ok Professor, see you later!" Ash said in his usual, enthusiastic self, and he ended the call.

He walked back over to Lillie. "All sorted Ash?" "Yep, let's go get a room while he sends my Pokémon over." "Ok" Lillie responded. Ash walked to the front counter, Lillie followed him. "Lillie, you should stay here." "Oh, ok." Said Lillie confused at what Ash said. Ash then arrived at the front counter. "Hey, Nurse Joy?" "Coming!" Nurse Joy just arrived at the front counter. "How may I help-" Then she looked at who was in front of her. She was about to scream Ash's name, but Ash covered her mouth. "Be quiet, I can't let anyone know that I'm here Joy..." Ash uncovered her mouth. "Ok... anyway, what would you like?" "I would like a room please, 2 rooms would be good." "Ok, let me check what rooms are available..." Nurse Joy went to her computer. "Sadly we only have one room left, but it can fit 2 people in it."

Ash got a bit uncomfortable, and blushed. "Say, are you sharing this room with a girl, Ash?" Nurse Joy smirked. "N-no its not like that!" Ash instantly responded. "Ok, if you say so, your room number is number 108." "Ok, thanks Nurse Joy!" Ash said while walking off to Lillie. 

"Alright Lillie, I could only get one room, so we're going to have to share tonight." Ash said, not knowing how Lillie would react. "O-oh, ok..." Said a flustered Lillie. "Oh yeah, don't you have to tell me something Ash?" Lillie asked. "Oh, uhm... I will talk to you about it once we get to our room, alright?" "Ok."

They opened the door to their room. "Wow! This room is huge, where is the bed?" Lillie thought, out loud.  She found the bed. "Uh Ash? Can we get another room?" "We can't, why?" "There is only one bed..." A flustered Lillie said. Ash looked into the bedroom. "OH SHI-"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Technical difficulties, please stand by.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

After constant blabbering for about an hour, they both came to the conclusion that they had to share the bed, the other options were sleeping on the floor or on the chair, which was very uncomfortable. "O-ok, so Ash, you said something to tell me, right?" Lillie said. Ash then got annoyed, even sad. "I-it's ok if you don't want to talk about it!" Ash sighed. "It has to come out eventually." Lillie sat down to start listening to Ash. "This is why I came to Alola, I ran away, from home." Ash said. Lillie was taken back. "Ash ran away?"  Lillie thought. "Why did you run away?" Lillie asked.

"Well, I"ll try and shorten the story, so I came second in the Kalos, it was held about 5 months ago now. When I went back home, it turned out that a lot of my 'friends' wanted me to stop being a Pokemon Trainer. They also tried to take my Pokemon, so I ran away..." Ash said. He was starting to get sad. "A-after all I have d-done for them, they decided to betray me l-like that!-" Ash was cut of by a hug from Lillie. "Ash, I'm so sorry you have been through all of that..." Lillie said, still hugging Ash.

Then silence came. After 5 minutes of Lillie hugging Ash, Ash broke the silence. "Uhm, Lillie, we have been like this for five minutes now..." said Ash, blushing. Lillie suddenly realised how long she was hugging Ash for. "O-oh! Uh, let's get some dinner now, it's s-starting to get late!" Lillie said trying to make the situation less awkward. "Oh, ok, let's get some dinner from downstairs." "Ok."

After a hearty meal, they were both getting ready for bed. Before they got in bed, Lillie asked Ash a question. "A-ash, are you sure you w-want to sleep with me?" Ash raised his eyebrow. "We've already been over this, it's only for tonight, hopefully..." Ash responded. "O-ok." Said a flustered Lillie.

Then they both got in bed, and the lights went out.

Update: Sorry I haven't updated in nearly a month, school has been a pain and my laptop broke. (Yay) and using my iPad isn't helping, so you might have to expect updates at a slower rate.

But in the mean time guys, see you again soon!

-Nether