Ch 3 - The Betrayal

Arceus POV

Ash had just left Pewter City, next stop, his home, Pallet Town. And boy didn't he know what was about to happen, that would make this one of the worst days of the young trainers life.

3rd Person POV

Ash was running through Viridian Forest with his Pikachu and Riolu. They ran past wild Pokemon, to which Ash greeted, and they greeted back. "They are friendly Pokemon, am I right guys?" Ash said. "Pika!" "Yes Ash, these Pokemon seem to be very friendly." 

Ash continued walking, when he found the spot where he met misty...

                                                                           -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ash had Pikachu in his arms, they were running from an angry flock of Spearow. Ash aggravated one of them by throwing a rock at it in frustration, to which it called it's flock to chase the young trainer down.

Ash just jumped of a cliff into the river below. As they were swimming underwater, they encountered many water type Pokemon they have never seen before, but some Ash did know. He knew there was a Tentacool, Tentacruel, Goldeen and...

Gyarados

Upon seeing the atrocious Pokemon, he began swimming for dear life, only for it to pass without noticing the trainer. Ash mentally sighed.

Then he felt a tug on his collar.

Meanwhile with Misty, she was fishing for some water type Pokemon to battle and capture. She felt a tug on the fishing rod, to which she reacted and immediately started reeling the catch, only for it to come out the water and revealing an Ash, gasping for air.

Ash landed on the ground with a thud. Misty asked if Pikachu was fine, not really caring about the trainer. "He has been seriously hurt, do you know where a Pokemon Center is?" Misty only heard the part about Pikachu being really hurt and slapped Ash, scolding it to take better care of his Pokemon.

"Ow, why did you slap me, I was protecting Pikachu from a flock of spearow." Misty then understood the problem when a flock of angry Spearow were after them. Ash quickly found misty's bike. "Sorry but I am going have to use this, I will give it back to you soon!" Ash said when he rode off.

                                                                           -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ash kept walking on, until above the horizon, he spotted good ol Pallet Town. Excited, Ash started running towards the small town, with Pikachu and Riolu following suit. Ash couldn't wait until he could eat his mum's delicious food, couldn't wait to see his old buddies and Mr Mime again, heck, being ecstatic would be an understatement for what he was feeling, but it is all going to go downhill in a few minutes.

He finally got to the front porch of his house, and he saw Mr Mime tending to the garden in the front garden, nothing out of the usual for him.

"Hi Mr Mime, long time no see!" "Mime, Mr Mime!" Ash could tell Mr Mime was happy to see him again.

Ash was about to open the door until he heard some sort of commotion coming from the inside of the house, it was loud, and the people arguing seemed to be, angry. Ash could make out some of the conversation that was going on.

"Ash should quit trying to become a Pokemon Master, he has tried to long, and he hasn't even gotten that far."

"No! For all he has done for us, you surely can't be that bad."