An update - 3 and a half years later.

My oh my has it been a while since I have even touched this story.

It has been 3 and a half years (almost) since I have last updated this story with a chapter, and it is with this update that I might be returning to Wattpad soon.

The first question most people would be asking is, "Why did I stop updating this story," or, "Did he die?" I assure you I am not dead, and there are a couple of reasons for why I ended up stopping the story all together.

First and foremost was my last 3 years in high-school with all my major exams to get into university in Australia. This was a busy period of my life, not to mention I was working a job as well. Combined with studying I didn't have much time on my hands to update this fanfic. As with about 8 months ago I have finally started university, and since I have now sorted out my study times and what not, I have a lot more time on my hands to do the stuff that I like.

Second of all was partly because of the Pokémon anime and the direction it took. I figured with how the anime was, my story wouldn't make too much sense because of the direction the anime took, although this is a fanfic so I guess it is not really a viable reason. But now mainly that Pokémon Journeys was left on an open resolution a little over a year ago, I thought to myself that this could be my time to return to my fanfiction.

Although, I believe it is time to move on from this fanfic and begin a new story, starring Ash as the main character once again, following his story after the conclusion of Pokémon Journeys. I have decided on this also due to the fact that after 4 years and me maturing, an Ash betrayal story is unbelievably just cringe to write, also a reason why I may start writing a new story.

But yes, all in all, I may be returning very soon with a new story, and if I ever do get around to releasing the first chapter for it, I hope you guys would give it a read. And I still don't believe how many people have read this fanfiction. Anyway, I will be going now!

Catch all of you's on the flipside!

- Jesus Himself