Ch 7 - A Battle with Tapu Koko!

"Alright, Greninja, I choose you!" Ash said as he sent out the Ninja Pokemon. "Greninja" "Alright Greninja, Tapu Koko wants to battle us, so lets give it our all, ok?" Greninja nodded in repsonse. 

Tapu Koko started off with a thunderbolt. Shoot, Tapu Koko is an electric type, I am at a disadvantage, we can pull through though. "Greninja, use Water Shuriken to counter that Thunderbolt!" Greninja formed two Water Shurikens in it's hands and threw them towards the thunderbolt, which stopped the attack.

"Greninja, use Double Team, then use Water Pulse!" Greninja then formed several copies of itself, confusing Tapu Koko, then the real clone sending a water pulse at it, which hit Tapu Koko right on target. This hurt Tapu Koko, it was surprised that it took that much damage from a Water Pulse, a move it should be resistant against.

Tapu Koko then formed and Electro Ball and sent it towards Greninja. "Quick Greninja, cut right through that Electro Ball!" Greninja then formed blades in it hands, then cut right through the Electro Ball. Everyone was surprised on how powerful Ash's Greninja is, even Tapu Koko, from the look on its face.

"P-Professor Kukui, did the c-cut just cut through the e-electro ball?" Lana said. "It appears that it did, I don't even know how it cut through it, but even Tapu Koko looks surprised." Kukui said as he was looking at Tapu Koko.

Tapu Koko then started charging up an attack. Lillie instantly knew what move it was using. "Ash, he is using Natures Madness!" "Natures madness huh? Ok, Greninja, lets power up!" Suddenly, a water veil appeared around Greninja, which then took form of a Water Shuriken on his back. Tapu Koko then launched the attack at Ash-Greninja. "Greninja, lets endure it!" Everyone was shocked. "Ash, don't do it, you will get hurt too!" Kukui shouted as the attack hit.

To everyone's surprise, Ash and Greninja were still standing, as if they hadn't taken any damage at all. "Alright Greninja, lets finish this, Water Shuriken!" As Ash said that, Greninja was surrounded in a Water Veil that turned orange, which then was turned into a Fire Water Shuriken. "Alright Greninja, launch it!" Greninja launched the Fire Water Shuriken. Once it hit Tapu Koko, dust went everywhere.

Once the dust settled, it showed a fainted Tapu Koko. Everyone was shocked, not only that Ash's Greninja endured Nature's Madness, Tapu Koko's signature move, but also defeated it. Ash walked over to the fainted Tapu Koko, and shook it awake. Once it was awake, it observed Ash for a moment, until he started talking through telepathy. So Ash, you have the Bond Phenomenon with Greninja, and I have also noticed that your Aura is very strong. Ash was taken back a little. He didn't know that Tapu Koko could speak through telepathy.

Then without Ash knowing, Tapu Koko went inside Ash's bag and found a Pokeball. It touched the button on the Pokeball and went inside.

1

2

3

Ding!

Ash only just heard the ding, when he realized he had just caught a Legendary Pokemon of the Alola Region. The others didn't see that he caught Tapu Koko, so he decided he was going to keep it a secret until the right time comes to reveal that he caught it.

Ash walked back to the others and started walking back to the school. Most of the conversations going on were like, "HowAsh defeated Tapu Koko," Or "How strong of a trainer Ash is." It went on like this for a bit until Lillie asked him a question. "Hey Ash, where did Tapu Koko go after the battle with you? It was with you one second and then the other it was gone." Ash was thought of an answer. "It just flew away, that's all..." Lillie knew he was lying, she could read peoples emotions really well, but she let go of it after a bit.

Once they got back to the school, the bell just went. "Perfect timing kiddos, looks like class is dismissed." Everyone nodded in approval and headed towards the front of the school. Kiawe took out a Charizard and flew off, Lana and Mallow walked towards the direction of their houses, and Sophocles got in a car. It was just Ash, Professor Kukui and Lillie left. "So Lillie, where are you headed off to now?" Ash asked. "Oh, I am just waiting for my driver to arrive." Lillie responded. Just as she said that, a car pulled out in front of the group of three. The butler got out and opened the door for Lillie. "So Miss Lillie, I suppose we are going home?" The Butler asked. Lillie frowned at the word 'home.' Ash picked up on this.

Why does she look sad, or even scared to go home? Hmm. Ash said farewell to Lillie and started walking home with Professor Kukui. "Hey, Kukui, I need to tell you something when we get home." "Ok Ash, why not tell me now?" "Well, because it needs to be kept a secret, and I can't have people eavesdropping on out conversation." "Ok Ash, I understand."

Once they got home, Ash started up the conversation. "Ok, so Kukui, you need to know what new Pokemon I caught." Said Ash as he took out a Pokeball. He released the Pokemon from the Pokeball, for it to be none other than Tapu Koko. "A-Ash you caught T-Tapu Koko!?" "Yeah, I did. After the battle I shook him awake and he just grabbed a Pokeball from my bag and went in, like it wanted to be caught by me." "Interesting, is it ok if I can do some research on it then?" Ash looked at Tapu Koko, with which Tapu Koko nodded its head. Both Professor Kukui and Tapu Koko then went down to his basement to do some research on it.

Ash was drained out of energy, so he decided to get a snack and go to sleep, to which he woke up the next day...