Ch 11 - To Save Lillie

Once Ash had gone upstairs, he heard some noise coming from Lillie's room. Ash then heard someone speaking. "Lillie, you are supposed to listen to your mother!" "Mom, I am not an object for you to control!" Then Ash heard a smack. Shoot, if I don't bust in, Lillie will get hurt more, I have to do something. Then an idea struck Ash.

"Pikachu, use iron tail to knock down the door!" "Pika!" Pikachu's tail turned white and swung it to strike the door. Once the attack hit, the door went flying into Lusamine. "Right on target Pikachu." "Pika Pika!" Ash then saw what was happening. Lusamine had tied Lillie up to a chair, and kept on slapping her across the face. "Lillie, are you ok!?" Ash ran over to Lillie but was then pulled back by Lusamine.

"You damn child, why would you interupt us?" "Because your hurting Lillie, only a sick person wouldn't step in!" Lusamine then tried to tackle Ash to the ground, but missed. "Pikachu, knock her out with a Thunderbolt." Pikachu charged up some electricity and let it out a Lusamine. After that, she was knocked unconscious on the floor.  

Ash ran over to Lillie and untied her from the chair. "You wait here Lillie, I will get you an ice-pack." Ash ran out of the room, and Lillie sat down. Why would Ash do all of this for me, he is the only one I really interact with at school, because my mom doesn't want me to have any friends, saying that they can get in the way of what you want to do, I never believed that though. Ash then came back with an Ice-Pack. "Here you go Lillie, this will make the swelling go down."Lillie then took the Ice-Pack and put it on the marks left on her face, from Lusamine.

"So Lillie, why did your mom get angry at you, did something happen?" Lillie was shook from the sudden, and important question. "W-well, it all started when my mother and father were doing an experiment at the Aether Foundation, regarding the topic of Ultra-Beasts." Ash knew what Ultra-Beasts were. "These Ultra-Beasts get summoned here by Ultra Wormholes. These are pathways between dimension you could say, and different Ultra-Beasts come from different dimensions." Ash was intrigued by this. "Then one day, I went to the basement, when they were doing an experiment. The only thing I remember from that is that a creature came at me and tried to take me, only for me to be saved by my father, with him being pulled into the Wormhole, never coming back. My mother saw this as my fault and s-started treating me b-badly and b-b-beating me and-" Ash pulled her into an embrace. He then felt his shirt get a bit damp, he knew that Lillie was crying.

"Everything will be ok Lillie, you don't have to get tortured by your Mom anymore, wait. Where is she?" Once Ash said that, he turned to the door and saw Lusamine exiting the room. "I will get you back kid, just wait and see." She said with a devilish grin. With that she ran out. "Crap, I have to get her, she is not getting away with this!" Ash shouted, running after Lusamine. Lusamine turned a corner, which Ash followed, but once he turned the corner, Lusamine seemed to of vanished. "Crap, I can't let her get away." Ash searched every room in that corridor, but he didn't find her. He punched the wall in anger. "DAMMIT!"

He started walking back to Lillie's. "Oh Ash, your back. What happened to mother?" "She got away." Ash clenched his fists, so hard that blood came out his knuckles. "Ash, don't be so frustrated, we will get her eventually, hopefully." Ash checked the time. "Shoot, it is getting late, I have to go now. Stay safe Lillie." After saying that, Ash left, like nothing happened.

Lillie just stood there, thinking about what just happened. She then started thinking of Ash again. Ever since Ash came to the Pokemon School, all she had been thinking about is Ash, and how cool he is. She didn't know, until now. "I love him..."

Lillie ended up staying up all night, reading about romance on her laptop, and also reading love stories and fan-fictions. "Why can't me and Ash be like this." She said with a slight frown. She finally decided to go to bed, and she fell asleep, thinking about Ash.

Similarly, Ash was doing the same thing, but he realized his feelings for Lillie long ago, he was wondering if Lillie would reciprocate those feelings. Ash then fell asleep, not knowing what was about to come in his dream.

His power awakens.