Ch 14 - Ready Up, Aether Foundation

At the Aether Foundation

Ring, Ring. "Lusamine, I will get that!" "No thanks Wicke, I will get it myself." Lusamine walked towards the phone and picked it up. "Ah, Giovanni, what do you need?" Lusamine asked. "You want me to release multiple Ultra-Beasts on Alola? Why?" Lusamine Questioned. "To serve as a distraction when you invade with the others, ok, I can do that, bye." Lusamine ended the call. "What was that about, Lady Lusamine?" Faba asked. "Giovanni wants me to release the Ultra-Beasts in Alola, to act as a distraction while Giovanni and the other's invade." Lusamine said. Faba thought about it for a bit. "Sounds great, we do have 1289 Ultra-Beasts right now, perfect! I will get them ready Lady Lusamine!" Then Faba ran off.

"So, this mission is to capture the boy, and extract his Aura, I'll find a book on it." Lusamine walked down to the Library. "Ancient Pokemon, Aura Sphere, Aura, there it is." Lusamine took the book from the shelf. "Ugh, its really dusty." Lusamine read through it for a bit, until she came across something unusual.

Aura wielding families:

It is said that 3 families are able to control and manipulate Aura, though these powers are thought to be long gone within the families bloodlines. These families date back to when the first humans started appearing, the three families were:

-The Sakaki's

-The Aether's

-The Ketchum's

The Sakaki's and Ketchum's always battled for dominance over each other, by helping out as many people as each family can. It was, until the Sakaki's learnt the magic of Dark Aura. They used this to terrorize the people, while the Ketchum's protected the people, thus, a big battle sparked.

The Aether family were never involved, and some how disappeared from existence, mystery still surrounds them, for the other two, the Ketchum's won, and achieved dominance. But after more people were introduced, the Aura ceased to exist.

Though according to modern time data, it is said that 4, or 5 people can still use Aura today.

Lusamine couldn't even think. "Huh, so my family used to wield Aura, Ash is a Ketchum, and Giovanni is a Sakaki. Is this the reason why Giovanni hates Red and the boy so much. I have to tell him, quick!" Lusamine ran upstairs to her office, where she instantly turned on the video caller, and called Giovanni.

"Giovanni, I got new information!" "Hm, what is it Lusamine?" "Look at this book I found, it details everything about Aura, and who is able to wield it!" "Hm, could you scan the pages and send them over to me?" "Sure thing Giovanni." Lusamine scanned the pages and sent them over to Giovanni. "I knew it." "Huh?" "I knew there was something about me, having to hate those two, like it was destined for me to destroy them."

"So, what will you do now Giovanni?"

"Hmmmm, I will try and master the Dark Aura again."

"But how? Isn't it long gone from within your bloodlines?" "Believe not Lusamine. You see, my mom always told me about wielding a special power some day, I believe this is the power she was talking about, I will be off now, to try and learn the arts of the Dark Aura." Giovanni shut off the call. "Dark Aura, I will use it to destroy that Red and Ash Ketchum, prepare for your doom!" Giovanni laughed maniacally.

Lusamine ran downstairs to the docks of the Aether Foundation, to see Faba, Wicke, and many Aether Foundation employee's with the Ultra-Beasts.  "Great work everyone, Ultra-Beasts, head to Mele-Mele island and take it over, before we arrive!" Lusamine ordered. The Ultra-Beats then flew off or teleported away. "Perfect, shall we get going everyone?" "Yes Lady Lusamine!" Everyone shouted.

Back at Melemele Island.

It was a rather peaceful day on the island, but not so peaceful at the Pokemon School.

"Sceptile, use Leaf Blade!" "Turtonator, use Flamethrower!" Sceptile ran towards Turtonator with Leaf Blades ready, while Turtonator shot a stream of fire towards Sceptile. "Sceptile, dodge the flamethrower!" Sceptile dodged with ease and hit Turtonator, and Turtonator fell down. "Kiawe's Turtonator is unable to battle, so Ash is the winner!" Professor Kukui exclaimed. Ash walked towards Kiawe. "That was an amazing battle Kiawe, thanks for battling me!" "Yeah, no problem Ash." They shook hands. Kiawe walked over to Professor Kukui. "Hey sir, how are Ash's Pokemon so powerful, how much does he train?" Kiawe asked. "I'm afraid the answer is personal, Ash wouldn't want me to tell you the reason. Sorry Kiawe." Kukui responded.

Suddenly, there was an explosion seen in the distance. "Woah, what was that!?" Ash shouted. "I don't know, I'm going to check what it was!" Kukui exclaimed. Before he left, a weird creature popped out of no where. "What the heck is that!" Sophocles asked.

The creature looked like a jellyfish, was primarily white and was floating. "Wait, this looks, familiar..." Ash thought back...

Ash was looking through the computer for Ultra-Space in the library, because of the new information he acquired from his meet up with Arceus. "So this is what they look like, they look strange, UB-01 Symbiont looks like a jellyfish."

Ash had a realization. "Everyone, stay back!" Ash told everyone as he took out a Pokeball. "With the amount of training we have done within the last few weeks, I choose you, Riolu!" Riolu came out and stretched. "About time I can battle, it has been since- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" Riolu questioned Ash. "Its an Ultra-Beast, you must of heard it from Arceus, right?" "Yeah I did, I didn't know it would look like this though, jeez." "Anyway, Riolu, lets battle!"

"Riolu, use close combat!"