Ch 16 - Ultra Beast Invasion (Part 2)

"So, what are you going to do Ash?" Lillie asked.

"I'm not sure Lillie, I just need to think something up..." Ash said. He thought for a bit until an idea came to his head. "Alright Lillie, I thought of something, all you need to do is stay safe and don't do anything to anger the Ultra-Beasts, got it?" "Ok Ash." With that, Ash flew away. "Huh, he knows how to fly?" Lillie said.

"Ok, I have to lure the Ultra-Beasts, but how... I know!" Ash formed multiple small Aura Balls, and sent them towards each Ultra-Beast. "Ok, those balls should be able to lure the Ultra-Beasts to me, for now I have to find the source of the Ultra-Beasts." Suddenly, Ash heard an all to familiar voice inside his head.

"Ash, it's Arceus here, Solgaleo is creating an Ultra Wormhole, once you have lured all the Ultra-Beasts to you, send them into the Wormhole, it should take them back to their respective dimensions."

"You read my mind about luring them huh, I will take them to the wormhole right away." Ash thought as he saw a huge swarm of Ultra-Beasts being lured to him. "It's showtime!" Multiple vine whips protruded from Ash's arms. The vine whips reached the Ultra-Beasts and bound them together. "Now that they are bounded together, they should be easier to deal with."

Ash coursed his Aura throughout his veins and started to fly towards them. "With my super strength, I should be able to carry them into the Ultra-Wormhole, maybe." Ash lifted up the bound-together Ultra-Beasts with ease. "Huh, never mind, they are much lighter than I thought." Ash picked them up and flew towards the ocean. 

"Ash, the Ultra-Wormhole is over Wela Volcano, on Akala island, you think you can carry them all over there Ash?" Arceus asked, inside Ash's mind. "Of course, I'm not breaking a sweat, now leave me be, I got something to do."

"Akala island isn't too far from here, it should take me around 10 minutes to get there." Ash thought to himself.

Ten minutes later

Ash was now at Akala island. He was amazed at the sights, but he knew he wasn't here for some sight seeing, he has to send the Ultra-Beasts into the wormhole he can now see. "Maybe there will be some time for sightseeing later." Ash thought.

"Hopefully the wormhole doesn't suck me in..." Ash said as he moved towards the Ultra-Wormhole. He felt some force pulling him towards the Wormhole. "Crap, I have to throw them in, hopefully they will reach!" Ash said as he threw the beasts into the wormhole. The Gravitational pull of the wormhole aided Ash in getting the Beasts back to their respective dimensions.

"Jeez, that was a lot of work, I wonder how Pikachu and the others doing, I should get back there now." Ash thought. He reached Melemele island, then he saw a large Pokemon flying above the sky's. It was purple, and looked like an Ultra-Beast. "What the hell is that!?" Ash shouted, surprised. Suddenly, the Pokemon started flying towards him at a fast speed, and hit Ash. "Ow! What the hell is this thing!?" Suddenly, Arceus started talking within Ash's head.

"Ash, you have to run, now." "Why!? Can you tell me what this damn thing is!?" "I cannot tell you, I don't know what it is..." "You WHAT!? Ok I'm flying away from it!" Ash shouted as something pulled on his leg. He turned around and saw the creature holding onto his leg. It shot an evil grin until it threw him towards the island.

"Dammit, I can't land at this speed, all I can do is brace." Ash tensed himself up, ready for the impact into the ground. The creature threw him at such speed, that he broke the sound barrier when darting towards the Earth. "Welp, I'm going to be leaving a crater, I should survive though, wait why the hell am I joking around!?" Ash thought as he just smacked into the ground. Dust and debris went everywhere, damaging the building's and injuring the people nearby.

Ash coughed. "D-damn, that really hurt. Ow! I think I broke my arm, I will have to bandage it up-" "Ash, is that you?!" Ash stood up. "Who's there!?" Ash couldn't see yet due to that dust cloud. It eventually died down, and he found out where he was.

He crashed landed right in the middle of the Pokemon School's field.

"Everyone, we have to go now!" Ash shouted to everyone. "Why Ash?" Kukui asked. "I will explain later, just go!" Ash shouted, then the creature landed behind him. The creature roared and then formed an Ultra-Wormhole. "What the, everyone run!" Ash called out to everyone. They all started to run away from the wormhole, to avoid getting sucked in. "Everyone, head to the entrance!" Professor Kukui told everyone. "Wait, where Lillie!?" Ash asked worriedly.

Ash saw Lillie getting pulled into the wormhole. "Oh crap. I'm coming Lillie!" Ash called out as he started running towards Lillie. Ash grabbed Lillie, but the problem was...

The pull was too strong even for Ash to get out.

"Crap, it's to strong, we can't get out Lillie." Ash told Lillie. Ash and Lillie could feel the pull getting stronger and stronger. "Ash, are we going to be ok?" Lillie asked Ash, worried. "I don't know, we can't get out now, so we have to get pulled in." Ash told Lillie. "Everyone, don't worry about us, we will be ok!" Ash shouted out to the others.

Eventually, Ash gave way and they both got pulled into the Ultra-Wormhole.